I messed it.. -_-

Pizza Demi-God

VIP
Legacy
1. Why can I no longer talk in any channel on the discord I'm not a shit stirrer lol, and 2. The winter update says from Dec 7th to Jan 9th. I was 11 kills from getting the M1911 skin and thought I'd get to finish the rest today but turns out it ended at midnight?? I would've listed it as ending on Jan 8th at midnight cause that threw me off and I didn't get the skin I wanted. I thought it'd be till the end of the 9th or at least like 10-11 pm :( halp If I could talk in the discord I would've been able to get my question answered cause I asked a few times in game on the server but no response on when it actually ended. Fudge

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I’ve heard a couple of people especially my closest and dearest friend barthomelebrw that want the Christmas event to be extended for the whole year, I would be ok with this if anyone wants to make a suggestion @texasfred

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
For discord, you need to link to the forums. We had to lock both SGM and AHG to only allow linked users to send messages because someone started raiding the servers to spam a certain pastebin. We might undo this later, but for now we are keeping it this way