I need to Calm down

Aidan

Expert Member
Hey guys, I think I'm going to calm down on playing so much. I have been play a lot recently, and I just need to work on myself. I have been really thinking about what I want to do with myself in the future. I have been pretty busy with school which has cut down on my play time, and I just need to focus on work rather than things that don't matter as much, such as TTT. I know some of you mods don't like me, so you're welcome! I hope to see you all around occasionally, see ya have fun.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
To be honest, you could be pretty annoying at times... But I don't dislike you. You've got heart, and you're a good kid, Aidan. Good luck with school, and I hope to see you around in the future :).

^ ^

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I will miss you but I will not miss getting barrel gunned by you. School sucks so good luck with it bro

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
Coming here to tell you that I read this and will be responding with my farewells shortly...

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
Aidan, you are such a great man. Ya know, although sometimes I kill you but it is with full of love. You are one interesting man I have ever met. You always are active. Let me tell ya, I used to be hella active and I just got burnt out. I got other things to worry in life such as work, school, etc. So I am here and there and maybe everywhere. But anyways, I hope it all goes well for you. Take some time off and worry about your future life goals man. Take some deep breathes, relax, get your mindset to school and pass it. Damn, school can be sometimes hard but I believe you can do it. I am always here for you when you need someone to talk to. I hope I will see you again in the future bud. May peace, health, and happiness be with you in every walk of your life. And remember...

Future Quote.jpg

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Good luck with it all Aidan, stay safe out there man. Don't overwork yourself and shit, steady pace, steady pace ✌

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
R.I.P

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I can have my player model back now

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
See you around gamer. *sniffle*

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
take care aidan, work hard so that you can play hard come christmas :)

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
seeya later bro