im proper

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
hi i'm proper and she is a muggle (thats just it she's muggle born).

we're going to her wizarding school in the summer so she wants me to get an owl. i'm super exited. she's already got an owl (and frankly i think i'd die if i got one!)

have you got an owl yet?

mine's a baby owen:)

My owl's dad found a beautiful snowy owl who is really, really really beautiful and has beautiful orange eyes and a red, orange tail (ok, I can't get everything across in one post!!).

I'm only getting an owl (a real one, with a fancy comb and papers and everything) as a last hurrah before I go to uni.

I'll be getting one as a part of my christmas present because, honestly, a full grown owl is way too expensive for me and I'm broke as hell, and I don't want to forget him before the holidays even begin!

I'll be getting my owl from Hogwarts, as long as that doesn't seem too wierd to the owl, then that's fine with me!

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hey proper! Welcome to afterhours gaming! We have a room full of people who like to play games, drink some beer, and watch the Sounders game! Here are some snacks, two different types of cheese, some grapes, some beers, and some gummy bears! The gummy bears have caffeine in them so hang onto them and get to know a new friend! We are the C3 Players team that plays video games in the afternoon (our afterhours office hours), we will be watching the Sounders game tonight and cheering them on. If you have ever watched me play video games, you know I am good at games, but I am better than good, I am the MVP. There is a fifth player here named Linda that is probably more knowledgeable about video games than any of us, she will be playing too! If you are new, she will show you the ropes!

This is a “Domestic Violence Awareness Game.” A lot of players will be wearing their favorite team jerseys, if you have a jersey to wear (football, hockey, whatever) you are welcome to!

We have the usual snacks, cheese, and meats. And of course beer.

And now some Sounders players for you to get to know!

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Stream this game for free.

Download of the game for free.

The usual stuff

Still with me?

If not, here is a gameplay for you to watch. Enjoy!

Turns out it is quite an interesting game!

Thanks to Mrs_Chuckles.com for the video.

Update: By popular request, here is the game. Please watch and enjoy!

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hey proper! Welcome to afterhours gaming! We have a room full of people who like to play games, drink some beer, and watch the Sounders game! Here are some snacks, two different types of cheese, some grapes, some beers, and some gummy bears! The gummy bears have caffeine in them so hang onto them and get to know a new friend! We are the C3 Players team that plays video games in the afternoon (our afterhours office hours), we will be watching the Sounders game tonight and cheering them on. If you have ever watched me play video games, you know I am good at games, but I am better than good, I am the MVP. There is a fifth player here named Linda that is probably more knowledgeable about video games than any of us, she will be playing too! If you are new, she will show you the ropes!

This is a “Domestic Violence Awareness Game.” A lot of players will be wearing their favorite team jerseys, if you have a jersey to wear (football, hockey, whatever) you are welcome to!

We have the usual snacks, cheese, and meats. And of course beer.

And now some Sounders players for you to get to know!

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Stream this game for free.

Download of the game for free.

The usual stuff

Still with me?

If not, here is a gameplay for you to watch. Enjoy!

Turns out it is quite an interesting game!

Thanks to Mrs_Chuckles.com for the video.

Update: By popular request, here is the game. Please watch and enjoy!
Violence against women is a reality in our country and sadly it is something many never speak of. The support we have received over the past two years is overwhelmingly emotional and motivating for those in need. We want to raise awareness and support for the ones who have suffered, and this is a great way to do that. We are proud to be joining the League of Legends community in the effort to protect the lives of domestic violence victims by raising awareness of domestic violence and for educating others about it.

This is not the first time Counter Logic Gaming and Phoenix1 have teamed up for an awareness game. Last year, in January, they teamed up for a Red Ribbon Game Day where they raised money for Phoenix House, a non-profit substance abuse and sexual assault treatment facility in New York City. Phoenix House was able to send a busload of people to PAX East 2016.

Happy to be here, gamer. Jem was among those within the school. There were no audible comments from the audience, but every eye within that building was trained upon her. Her appearance had drawn a collective gasp from the students.

They knew her.

Jem had yet to join them, but she'd been offered seats in the auditorium, and had been there for almost all of her classes. A couple of them had come up to talk to her in the first few days, but not many.

Yet.

And when they did talk to her, she enjoyed it.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Welcome!

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
So there I was, sitting on campus with a book in one hand, and a beer in the other, when suddenly, I am interrupted. "We are concerned about your drinking," the police officer said. "I think they have already given you the magic word to ask the administration, so you can't answer anymore."

I looked at him for a second, and then I saw him. To me, he looked like a perfect clone of my dad. His hair was a little shaggier, his face slightly paler, and his gait was a little slower. The only difference was that he was a police officer. It was him. I was hallucinating. It had to be.

My best friend, Meyers, had dragged me out of my dorm room and taken me to this bar, a place with arcade games, karaoke, and $3 beers. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but I knew I wasn't going to like it.

"You see that game over there?" Meyers asked.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
So there I was, sitting on campus with a book in one hand, and a beer in the other, when suddenly, I am interrupted. "We are concerned about your drinking," the police officer said. "I think they have already given you the magic word to ask the administration, so you can't answer anymore."

I looked at him for a second, and then I saw him. To me, he looked like a perfect clone of my dad. His hair was a little shaggier, his face slightly paler, and his gait was a little slower. The only difference was that he was a police officer. It was him. I was hallucinating. It had to be.

My best friend, Meyers, had dragged me out of my dorm room and taken me to this bar, a place with arcade games, karaoke, and $3 beers. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but I knew I wasn't going to like it.

"You see that game over there?" Meyers asked.
Love beer