Implemented infected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I have a fix for this which will be pushed out soon.
Here's a summary of the fixes/QoL changes:
-Radar only shows humans to the infected.
-Radar is only active in the last 40 seconds of the round
-The timer on your HUD is now accurate and representative of the 3 minute timer of the fun round.
-Infected can now see their infected buddies UI properly (i.e. You can see the [T] above their head and they appear red on the scoreboard)
-Infected health has been lowered to 75. This is not a final adjustment, it may be lowered again in the future.
I thought of this yesterday but forgot to put it here, but I think possibly the biggest thing would be adding a delay to infected spawns. There was one round I got killed as infected only to immediately respawn behind who killed me and killed them. The higher the delay the more of a rewarding kills would be for the humans. Besides that I think fix good

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I especially like this idea, I can imagine people using tripmines as a form of barricade, among other things. I will test this out on the dev server.
The only thing I can see being any use would be the tripmines. Anything else in there would just eliminate the feature of everyone spawning with the same random gun

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Barth and h3lla I deleted your post because I don’t want people repeating it on purpose. But I have told Desert

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
I have the patch ready but it has not been merged by Pierogi yet. So the currrent bugs would occur in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.