*insert Ori reference or song lyric saying goodbye here*

ori with a gun

just vibin
Legacy
Well folks, my activity has dropped more than the stock market last year recently, and it’s time to do something I should have done a while ago. Due to a busted laptop and a loss of desire to play and staff, I’m resigning just as the sun sets on SGM and rises with AHG. I’ve just been more interested in other games and hobbies recently, plus with me picking up a new job at a local movie theater, I just don’t see a reason for me to stay as a ghost staff for much longer. I should of resigned a couple weeks ago, but was brought on by the rather selfish desire to see SGM to the end. Well it’s done now, and it’s time to say farewell for the time being. I’ll still be on discord and forums every once in a while but that’s about it. I’d like to thank everyone for making these last months so enjoyable, and the staff team particularly for what they’ve done and open friendship. Here’s the part where I inevitably forget to tag someone

@Lunar The mod I was probably on with the most, and one of the best at that. Thank you for being a good friend and I wish you the best with your dark blue name

@Titan The admin I was probably the closest to. I’d love to talk music more, and I’ll definitely expand my music library for years to come

@Pierogi the legend himself. It is time to stop witnessing RDM.

@Voca Best admin I could ask for, responsive and kind, thanks for giving me a chance

@danstorm Legendary mod. Even better team member. You’ll do great as a senior mod

@j3kawesome beans. Also I’m putting you with @RyanHighman because you’re both legendary leads.

@Jabba the Slut Best pseudo owner on SGM and I have no doubt you’ll be fantastic here as well.

@cathal ireland

@Moleman legendary mod, hang in there

@wubby @Shadow. sorry to disappoint the tri admin dream

@FrogDoggo frog

@Pokeben10 gex

@SavannahBanana stinky

@waffle @BARTHOLOMEW @KatxWind @Captain K9 @LadyCloudia @probably many more Some of my favorite regulars. Keep on keeping on (albeit waffle stop getting good at the game)

If anyone wants to DM me something or just a desire to keep conversations going, feel free. I’m totally open to talking. But alas, I guess it’s time to go through with it. Have fun at AHG folks. It’s been great while it’s lasted

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I wish you the best of luck in the future.

wubby

VIP
Legacy
Goodbye my friend, I hope you enjoy secretly watching movies instead of doing your job.

Me and @Shadow. will carry on the legacy of tri-admin, we will not forgot you.

#TRIADMINFOREVER??

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Yeah thats right I got mentioned first fuck you

Dude ori you're like in my top 3 favorite staff members of all time, had a blast moderating and totally not abusing with you. Good luck with your job, stay safe, and Merry Christmas!

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Sad to see you go, DragonFire

also good luck with your theater job. those are fun

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
:(

Shadow.

What it do Shortyyyy™
VIP
Legacy
Well folks, my activity has dropped more than the stock market last year recently, and it’s time to do something I should have done a while ago. Due to a busted laptop and a loss of desire to play and staff, I’m resigning just as the sun sets on SGM and rises with AHG. I’ve just been more interested in other games and hobbies recently, plus with me picking up a new job at a local movie theater, I just don’t see a reason for me to stay as a ghost staff for much longer. I should of resigned a couple weeks ago, but was brought on by the rather selfish desire to see SGM to the end. Well it’s done now, and it’s time to say farewell for the time being. I’ll still be on discord and forums every once in a while but that’s about it. I’d like to thank everyone for making these last months so enjoyable, and the staff team particularly for what they’ve done and open friendship. Here’s the part where I inevitably forget to tag someone

@Lunar The mod I was probably on with the most, and one of the best at that. Thank you for being a good friend and I wish you the best with your dark blue name

@Titan The admin I was probably the closest to. I’d love to talk music more, and I’ll definitely expand my music library for years to come

@Pierogi the legend himself. It is time to stop witnessing RDM.

@Voca Best admin I could ask for, responsive and kind, thanks for giving me a chance

@danstorm Legendary mod. Even better team member. You’ll do great as a senior mod

@j3kawesome beans. Also I’m putting you with @RyanHighman because you’re both legendary leads.

@Jabba the Slut Best pseudo owner on SGM and I have no doubt you’ll be fantastic here as well.

@cathal ireland

@Moleman legendary mod, hang in there

@wubby @Shadow. sorry to disappoint the tri admin dream

@FrogDoggo frog

@Pokeben10 gex

@SavannahBanana stinky

@waffle @BARTHOLOMEW @KatxWind @Captain K9 @LadyCloudia @probably many more Some of my favorite regulars. Keep on keeping on (albeit waffle stop getting good at the game)

If anyone wants to DM me something or just a desire to keep conversations going, feel free. I’m totally open to talking. But alas, I guess it’s time to go through with it. Have fun at AHG folks. It’s been great while it’s lasted
HEY MAN THIS ISNT FAIR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS TOGETHER

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Ori, pls no

It's okay tho, Gonna miss you a lot on the staff team keep in touch!

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
oh no :(
Dont be a stranger oke? <3

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Noooo, my child!
They grow up so fast ?

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
@ori with a gun While I knew this was coming, its obviously still sad to see it happen.
Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for everyhting you been doing up till now.
Even if I havent been the most communicative admin for ya, I have still observed how you were doing in game and in chats in the community.
Seeing how you evolved, from joining SGM and applying, slowly gaining more confidence up till the Pick-up and then seeing how great you got along with rest of staff.
The way your potential grew day after day. I find it admirable.

Like, Honestly Ori, as your admin, you did me proud.
You will be missed on the team, but not forgotten.

I wish you the best of luck out there and know that if you ever pick up TTT again, you are sure to be welcomed back.
But dont be a stranger c:

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Wow, this came out of left field, ori I'm gonna miss you big time, only knew you for a couple of months but I thank you for the fun times in game as well as in the game nights, I hope you succeed with your plans for the rest of this year and that summer job goes well, don't be a stranger and feel free to hop in for game night every now and then, take care and I hope you maybe one day find love for gmod again when you have a new pc.