VIP
Your IGN
xtcy​
Your SteamID
76561198139416545​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
my hand may have slipped a few times while handling the diamond sword. idc about the unban or whatever i think 2 weeks is too much & i didnt get reported plus i found it funny can i pwease get it reduced to 5 days x3 :3 >.<​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
@helix banned you so he shall deal with it

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just a bit of info here: Diamond sword kills don’t tell the victim who killed them. It’s very possible that people were asking in admin chat, but no official reports were made

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just a bit of info here: Diamond sword kills don’t tell the victim who killed them. It’s very possible that people were asking in admin chat, but no official reports were made
Oh they absolutely knew.

Your IGN
xtcy​
Your SteamID
76561198139416545​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
my hand may have slipped a few times while handling the diamond sword. idc about the unban or whatever i think 2 weeks is too much & i didnt get reported plus i found it funny can i pwease get it reduced to 5 days x3 :3 >.<​

Thanks for posting the evidence for me. lol. Give me a bit to think about what to do for this one.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm teasing. I'll reduce this to 5 days given that most of the server didn't report. There was definitely a couple of people that weren't happy though so I'm not going to unban and this will still count as second offense. I'm also going to note to staff that if a third offense does happen, that a reduction should not be granted, so watch it a bit.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.