Is bunnyhopping fair?

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
it's unrealistic and unfair. you can't do it in real life and you shouldn't be able to do it in game. its taking advantage of a glitch, really think exploiting the jump system should be bannable in the same way exploiting other glitches are

Pingu

VIP
Supporter
It's about as fair as prop killing
fr ive never seen anyone even nearly as proficient at prop killing as some of yall. idk what sacred ways of the prop I'm missing out on but if I can get yeeted into another dimension from a guy swinging a prop 5 miles away I don't think moving fast will hurt the overall gameplay much worse

tz-

VIP
Legacy
it's unrealistic and unfair. you can't do it in real life and you shouldn't be able to do it in game. its taking advantage of a glitch, really think exploiting the jump system should be bannable in the same way exploiting other glitches are
thats some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard

next youre gonna say we shouldnt be allowed to flick our shots bc its "unrealistic" and "you can't do it in real life and you shouldnt be able to do it in game"

its a fucking video game not real life thats the fucking point its gonna be unrealistic, you like all of those unrealistic t weapons like the harpoon and jihad right?

what about spawning with a loadout? you cant do that irl, thats unrealistic! so youre abusing exploits within the game to spawn with weapons which means you now have advantages that you wouldnt normally have in real life because youre using a built-in mechanic within the video game so its unfair and unrealistic so you cant do it, no more loadouts sorry guys

also how is it a glitch? its literally just a by-product of the engines general physics and strafing lmfao or are you gonna say its a glitch bc it was unintentional

interloper

VIP
thats some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard

next youre gonna say we shouldnt be allowed to flick our shots bc its "unrealistic" and "you can't do it in real life and you shouldnt be able to do it in game"

its a fucking video game not real life thats the fucking point its gonna be unrealistic, you like all of those unrealistic t weapons like the harpoon and jihad right?

what about spawning with a loadout? you cant do that irl, thats unrealistic! so youre abusing exploits within the game to spawn with weapons which means you now have advantages that you wouldnt normally have in real life because youre using a built-in mechanic within the video game so its unfair and unrealistic so you cant do it, no more loadouts sorry guys

also how is it a glitch? its literally just a by-product of the engines general physics and strafing lmfao or are you gonna say its a glitch bc it was unintentional
1640478246906.png

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

this my friend papppyychoncho, he has multiple werl rekersd in bhoppping, and he can bunny jump irl. sounds liek, youre jjust jealous. do some research before tpying on some stuff u don't know about,,,,, i posted thsi tutorial so maybe you could leanr yourself., what do yo uahve to say now that yo ucan do it in real life irl?

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hold tis L

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
i spawned in real life with a fully loaded colt python and m249 idk about you

• Informative
Reactions: tz-

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
i think we should ban crouch jumping
Is crouch jumping to get your head hitbox stuck in the ceiling so you can't be headshot fair? No. Should it be banned? No. Same with framecapping to bhop I don't think it's 'fair' but it shouldn't be bannable.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
how 2 bhop?!

metallia appericator

Supporter
It's about as fair as prop killing
bonus question: is prop killing fair?
and even more bonus question: is propflying fair?