Is bunnyhopping fair?

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
“anybody can do it, why shouldn't it be fair? it has the advantage of getting out of sketch situations, but comes with the disadvantage that you can't aim/shoot/kill while doing it since you need to cap your fps.”

Not quoting since I don’t wanna give you a big boy notification for a post a few months ago like the benevolent supervillain In despicable me.

As someone who can’t bunnyhop, I feel like my higher class peers spit on me and call me names when they bunny hop circles around me calling me fatter and denser than ceelo green’s wallet after releasing the hit single fuck you. The trauma originally encouraged me to rise above and smite them with superior aim and creative solutions when they were on the opposite team than I, but I have since lost those skill sets.

I think we need to look at a product/solution that can up the ante of the movement meta and still ensure equality amongst our slow boys and our fast rabbits. Look at this graph I drew:

View attachment 1631

Ignore the right half of it. We don’t want to add a solution that makes the server fair and fun for bhopers and non bhopers, as that would take the elitism “I’m better than you scooby doo” aspect out of it and make them sad.

We want to strive for the right side and make everyone’s experience better, from the little boy who doesn’t have a keyboard with the whole alphabet to the tall chad bunny hopper. By adding sneakers that allow specialized roles (detectives, traitors) to sprint for limited amounts of time, we can both make my sad ass happy and add even more to the skill
ceiling of chad bhopers.

That and could you imagine the chaos and satisfaction from killing a traitor just because he went zoom zoom in front of a crowd? Priceless
i didnt read this but since you wrote a lot your probably wrong unless you have the same opinion as i do

green county health dept

Legacy
tl;dr give me speed sneakers to both up the skill ceiling of those who can bunny hop and give those maggots who can’t a half adequate option of traversal for a limited time in limited roles

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
bunny hopping abuses both bad coding in the movement and gmod hitreg. I think we should do a Super Alpha Bazinga ban for Exploiting on all of those bhoppers

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
yes, it's fair

takes a good bit for them to get up to speed, if they fuck up or someone breathes in their general direction, all their speed is killed
how is this still being talked about, i gave the only correct answer 3 months ago

metallia appericator

Supporter