#IStandWithLightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Lightning has been unfairly punished and I demand retribution, for when eve made sin the world was changed, in this day and age when sinners attack and harass good followers of the lord they go unpunished and yet when the followers prayers are answered and the sinners face judgment, all the sinner can do is cry and blame the follower.

I will not let this vile act of targeted hatred go without pr*per retribution, for my god may be forgiving, I can assure you that I am no god

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
God forgive me, I knew not what I did. Had I known he was one of your blessed followers I would have bowed before him as if he had the crown of thorns placed on his head by you himself. I did not see that the judgements were passed down from you yourself, and instead saw them as judgements passed down by a usurper. Attacking a good follower of the lord is as good as attacking the good lord himself. I do not deserve your forgiveness, yet I bow on my hands and knees before you begging, BEGGING for it anyways.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
God forgive me, I knew not what I did. Had I known he was one of your blessed followers I would have bowed before him as if he had the crown of thorns placed on his head by you himself. I did not see that the judgements were passed down from you yourself, and instead saw them as judgements passed down by a usurper. Attacking a good follower of the lord is as good as attacking the good lord himself. I do not deserve your forgiveness, yet I bow on my hands and knees before you begging, BEGGING for it anyways.
why are you acting so fucking weird like holy shit

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You will pay.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
All you guys do is harass neurodivergent people... Toxic traits

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I'm sorry that you feel i'm demeaning your saint
Saint? He’s a great guy like a lot of people here, he is a follower of the good lord like myself but to call him a saint is dishonest, he is a shining beacon for hope and sadly for locusts like you to attack and poison him

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Man just needs to find ways to unwind. I don't report after a dozen round starts because I just... leave. Like listen to music, play some Minecraft (prefer Slime Rancher but Minecraft's most popular), take a walk to get some ice cream or a slushie. Find that rainbow or happy place. Hell- I'm shocked Pierogi wasn't added into that report somehow...

Speaking of, mister dumping director, could we just end all of this and well, make prop rdm legal?

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I stand with lightning, and out of solidarity I will now report ANYONE who does spectator damage to me in the month of February. This is not a joke, beware.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Man just needs to find ways to unwind. I don't report after a dozen round starts because I just... leave. Like listen to music, play some Minecraft (prefer Slime Rancher but Minecraft's most popular), take a walk to get some ice cream or a slushie. Find that rainbow or happy place. Hell- I'm shocked Pierogi wasn't added into that report somehow...

Speaking of, mister dumping director, could we just end all of this and well, make prop rdm legal?
:slimehappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.