It’s me, Lord Poopoo

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just realized when I came back into the community I never did one, so now I’m doing one so you can all get to know me just a little more.

I’m currently a college student going for computer science, and I work two jobs. Most of you will know me from SGM where I went by my real name and then “Lord Momo”. I was an admin for SGM where I abused everyone in the community for money and fame.

When I came back after a long break, I reapplied in the hopes of helping the new community AHG grow. I’m now somehow a Lead Admin.

P.S. Also for those of you that do know my real name, I am trying to not use it for my own personal reasons for those of you wondering.

PS PS yes becoming a staff member does come with all the women and men you want.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I'm going to do an introduction since I never did one when I rejoined in 2019

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Just realized when I came back into the community I never did one, so now I’m doing one so you can all get to know me just a little more.

I’m currently a college student going for computer science, and I work two jobs. Most of you will know me from SGM where I went by my real name and then “Lord Momo”. I was an admin for SGM where I abused everyone in the community for money and fame.

When I came back after a long break, I reapplied in the hopes of helping the new community AHG grow. I’m now somehow a Lead Admin.

P.S. Also for those of you that do know my real name, I am trying to not use it for my own personal reasons for those of you wondering.

PS PS yes becoming a staff member does come with all the women and men you want.
can confirm about the abuse part

Aidan

Expert Member

do i know you

metallia appericator

Supporter
i do not remember you mr. poopoo

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
yes becoming a staff member does come with all the women and men you want.
ok how do i half apply so i only get all the women

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Since when were you lord poopoo? also a great person.