Its been a long road (Goodbye)

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Its time for me to go. I've been busy with work, school, and relationships, and it doesnt show any sign of slowing down. Its been a great year and a half.

@j3kawesome the Mass RDMer being the best person I could share a braincell with. You've stepped up massively since becoming lead.
@Ashes Relandi Thank you for the choccy milk (it took long enough). Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become staff on SGM.
@Pierogi resident barrel master. I had my doubts when I learned you were becoming co-owner, and you have by far blown all those doubts away.
@Titan music man. You are the best person to talk to about any hard discussions. Keep up the good work.

There are many more but Im tired of typing. Its sad to go, but Im also looking forward for this community to have more fresh blood up top.

Its been real <3

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I think it's fair to say that we were on opposite sides of discussions pretty frequently. And that's okay! The road to a correct decision requires all sides to be fully argued and heard. Without that, a feedback loop starts and things go too far in one direction.

On a personal level, you were one of the first people I remember from SGM. I don't know what it was, but I was a magnet for your RDMs before I even got trial. To me, this is like seeing one of the main characters part ways and ride off into the sunset. I wish you all the best in your future, and hope you do come back to us one day.

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
Well fuck man. This was so unexpected. Hope your future life goals goes well for you bud. Cheers to ya mate!
Detitated Wham.PNG

<3

Last edited:

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Man got to like 2 sentences and gave up lol

Cya Ryan, I'll never forget the time you warned me for starting a chain in shoutbox!!

Aidan

Expert Member
NO NO NO NO NO NO, RYAAAAAAN I WILL MISS YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOO. ONE OF THE BEST LEAD ADMINS. YOU WILL BE MISSED"
EDIT: COME BACK SOMETIMES

Last edited:

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Just getting to this now since I've been busy this month.

I'm gonna miss ya man. Like Pierogi said, you are probably one of the earliest people I remember meeting on SGM. When I first joined you were still in the middle of your trial mod training. It's sad to see you go, but I know you'll be doing good wherever you go.

See you man, it's been cool knowing you.