It's Been a Pleasure Lads

cathal

Lead Trial Mod
VIP
Legacy
Yeah so I'm resigning/ stepping away from the community a bit. Gotta deal with life for a bit, there's a few personal things that I just gotta concentrate on for a while and can't give energy to staffing or being involved in the community, this community really helped me get through lockdown and a very shitty college year so I really appreciate it, while I'd like to do the tag people thing with the nice messages there's just too many of you to name and I know I'd forget a few.

Anyway it's been good fun, hope I'll be back properly at some point but idk

Slán Mo Chara

The Muffinman

I got cake on dat muffin
VIP
Legacy
Going to miss you friend, Best lead trial mod.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
You were the best despite being british :(

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This wasn't something I was expecting to see anytime soon. I wish you all the best Cathal, you're a great guy and I always enjoyed playing with you. I hope we cross paths again at some point, preferably in the vent on dolls ;)

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I only have good things to say about you so goodbye and good luck.

ori with a gun

just vibin
Legacy
Well sad to see you go, even after you got banned for mass rdm you were one of my favorite applicants. Hope things cheer up for ya

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Cathal I really hope that you are able to return to AHG in the future because singing stupid white people songs in vc's or just makin jokes on the servers and vibing was a lot of fun to do with you
Good Luck with College, Life, and the Future!

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Goodbye man, was fun playing gmod and game night with ya, hope you sort through what's keeping you busy and have yourself a good rest of the summer, I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but well always welcome you back.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
It's gonna be sad to not see you for sometime, take care and I hope you could fix your problems good without any problem. Good luck! :D

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Lead trial mod noooooo

Andy

One of AHG's official music nerds
I'll see ya soon hopefully lad, us MC Mods still gotta stick together - still be there for ya :)

- Coimisiún na Scrúduithe Stáit

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
seeya