VIP
Your IGN
Japhergaffer​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:30059634​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
just saw I got babanned and like its 100% not deserved I didn't say a lot I could've to the mod I could've. he just needs to know he's really not wanted. so anyways unban me so I can join every so often wont troll him other then his private dm's. I don't think what I said deserves a ban.​

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
You were banned by @Kythol for Toxicity / Harassment
Please wait patiently for them to respond.

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
Hi Japher.

Like danstorm said, I banned you for Toxicity and Harassment, specifically towards @RyanHighman. This has been a continuation of the behavior that got you demoted from the staff team in the first place.

vDxyCkJ.jpg
ek1bxvD.jpg

I understand that it's impossible to get along perfectly fine with everyone on the server, especially those on the staff team. I have my own issues with various people, but I don't go out of my way to treat them like shit whenever possible. I keep it to myself and treat them with respect like I do everyone else.

I'll end this off by expressing my disappointment in you Japher. When I picked you up, you showed me a lot of potential. I was excited to have you join the staff team and use that potential to do great things. However, you let your emotions get to you, to the point where when I reached out to you afterwards on both Steam and Discord offering words of encouragement and support, you either deleted me after you received the message (Steam) or had a setting enabled to block messages from those you weren't friends with (Discord).

1643213759729.png

Appeal Denied.

I know that you have the potential to be so much better than this Japher. Please don't let that go to waste.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hi Japher.

Like danstorm said, I banned you for Toxicity and Harassment, specifically towards @RyanHighman. This has been a continuation of the behavior that got you demoted from the staff team in the first place.

vDxyCkJ.jpg
ek1bxvD.jpg

I understand that it's impossible to get along perfectly fine with everyone on the server, especially those on the staff team. I have my own issues with various people, but I don't go out of my way to treat them like shit whenever possible. I keep it to myself and treat them with respect like I do everyone else.

I'll end this off by expressing my disappointment in you Japher. When I picked you up, you showed me a lot of potential. I was excited to have you join the staff team and use that potential to do great things. However, you let your emotions get to you, to the point where when I reached out to you afterwards on both Steam and Discord offering words of encouragement and support, you either deleted me after you received the message (Steam) or had a setting enabled to block messages from those you weren't friends with (Discord).

Appeal Denied.

I know that you have the potential to be so much better than this Japher. Please don't let that go to waste.
Just a couple of quick clarifications here that I feel need to be said (Kythol and I discussed this before I'm posting here).

You were demoted not only against your actions against RyanHighman, but also the childish hissy-fit you threw against our community members over an RDM that you committed yourself. An RDM that you committed yourself, that you still to this day use as a basis for continual harassment against RyanHighman. A single RDM.

Additionally, I also want to clarify that the evidence posted was just the straw that broke the camel's back after Japher was already asked to knock it off after continuing this crusade for nearly two days. You mentioned in your appeal that you just want to make sure he knows he's "he's really not wanted.". You're the only one carrying this chip on your shoulder bro. I'd like to remind you-- you were the one that was demoted. Not him. It sounds like there is an considerable amount of growing up, and self-reflection that needs to happen here. A break away from it all could do ya some good.

Status
Not open for further replies.