Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Sometimes jihads wont make a sound. No clue how to replicate since it seems like its tied to certain sounds for different people. For me the Why Are You Running and Tom Scream sounds are silent. It is also silent for everyone else when I use them

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
When this happens can you check your console? Usually if the sound is missing on your computer it will spit an error out in red text in your console.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
When this happens can you check your console? Usually if the sound is missing on your computer it will spit an error out in red text in your console.
Will do, but would that cause it to be silent for everyone? And if so, is that a separate bug?

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Should only affect you if you're missing the sound file. Unless there is a problem on the server-side code where it isn't even telling the player to emit the jihad sound, but I doubt that.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
And the weird thing is when @j3kawesome and I were testing, the same sound would work for him and I could hear it.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Just had this happen to me. Thought a t-buddy RDMd me. I checked server console and my client console and no errors. Looks like I'm on a blind goose chase. Will keep updated but this may take a while.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Still investigating, but this one is a nightmare to reproduce

Status
Not open for further replies.