JOKE REVIEW

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Please tell me your best joke and i will give you a score out of 10 ?‍♀️ ? ? ? ?

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
ok well erm*gulps* i guess i can

"real"

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
How much does a roof cost ?
Nothing - it's on the house
Nice effort, i can tell you put alot of thought into this one. The use of property was a nice touch as i myself do live in a house, very relatable 6.5/10

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
ok well erm*gulps* i guess i can

"real"
If this is your best joke im afraid we will deny your application to the comedian academy, there is always next year! 2/10

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
If this is your best joke im afraid we will deny your application to the comedian academy, there is always next year! 2/10
I will give you more nitro if you accept me

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I dont get it. This made me feel unintelligent and i cried. 9/10.
Peter Griffin here to explain the joke. In 1999 Will Smith murdered 7 people and left their bodies in the snow. His footprints were used to track and execute him.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
why did chicken cross road
Leaves an open question, artistic! Kind of abstract way at looking at a joke, makes me feel calm and at home with a family cooked meal. 9/10.

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Leaves an open question, artistic! Kind of abstract way at looking at a joke, makes me feel calm and at home with a family cooked meal. 9/10.
to run away from colonel sanders lol!

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Please don't take my knees, I kneed those!
Original but very over used. Makes me think back to a time where I moderated a server FOR FREE. Absolutely disgusting, 5/10.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
A classic breakfast, cheap and tasty. I dont think affordable meals are a joke, do you? 8.9% of the worlds population are starving and you think its funny? 7/10.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy