Pending Juggernaut

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Basically 1 player gets around 1000 health or something (would be based on players online), and a HUGE with no recoil, everyone else gets normal health with normal loadouts/weapons. Juggernaut has to kill everyone to win, innocents have to kill the juggernaut. Boss type fun rounds are my favorite besides FFA types, would be cool to see more

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
and the juggernaut would be like twice as tall, that would be sick. or maybe the juggernaut has unique weapon to make everyone want to play as it

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
normal side +1

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Also Juggernaut would get radar, headshots do less damage (so you can't have 4 snipers instantly headshot and kill them). Juggernaut could have a speed reduction? I imagine the boss to be something you run/hide from and try to deal damage to over time

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
So in other words, the halloween boss battles but the boss is random

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
So in other words, the halloween boss battles but the boss is random
Kind of, the halloween bosses get teleportation and stuff, juggernaut wouldn't. You could do a boss minigame with a bunch of different bosses though, that'd be cool like how headshot wars has different guns. I always thought the idea of boss fun rounds was underused on SGM

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
I was having similar thoughts earlier, give him an m60 with a huge ammo and health pool that's determined by ammounts of players online as well as a distinctive player model with a large enough hitbox, like the bulldozer from payday 2 model or something similar and have him walk 25% slower than regular players, basically he's slow but very powerful and hard to kill and the players will have to work together and set ambushes to kill him.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
if we add this we better have the model scream

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
wait you guys let this sit this long? this is an absolute banger. screw any cosmetic glitches, this should be bumped up priority list