Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
After Hours TTT July 4th 2021 Event
July 2nd - July 6th

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to announce that we will have a major event for the July 4th weekend. This post will include everything you need to know about the event, and will be continuously updated as questions come in.

Triple, Double Points
The current rate of points will be permanently doubled to make Pointshop content more obtainable. On top of this, we will be doing a 3x point increase during the event. This means that during the event, players will receive points at six times their current rate.

New Weapons
All Roles
  • AN 94 (modded)
    • An assault rifle that's a bit of a hybrid between burst and full auto. Every time you fire, two bullets are fired at 1800 RPM. If you continue holding down your attack key, all rounds following that initial burst will be fired at 600 RPM.
  • AUG (vanilla)
    • It'll be better than the spectator deathmatch one, I promise.
  • Double Barrel Shotgun (modded)
    • This one doesn't need an introduction.
  • M3 Super 90 (vanilla)
    • Introducing a pump action shotgun to Vanilla!
  • P90 (modded and vanilla)
    • Low damage, low recoil, large magazine. Maybe now @j3kawesome can get a kill.
  • USC (modded)
    • A semi-automatic submachine gun? Stranger things have happened.
  • KSG (modded)
    • A shotgun that fires slug rounds.
Detectives
  • USAS 12 (modded)
  • Taser (modded)
Traitors
  • Death Station (modded)
  • Harpoon (modded and vanilla)
  • Malfunction Pistol (modded)
  • Tear Gas (modded)

Perks
Crowbar Draw (modded and vanilla)
Swing rate goes up, damage goes down. You can't explain that!

Prop Punchometer Increase (modded and vanilla)
My very first application for moderator on a Garry's Mod server fell apart due to spectator prop antics. This might cause a relapse.

Faster Radar Recharge (modded and vanilla)
my creativity has run out, help

New Maps
Modded
  • ttt_plaza_b7
  • ttt_orange_v8_reworked
  • ttt_black_mesa_east_2019
  • ttt_albatross
  • ttt_hotline_miami_dv1
  • ttt_bb_teenroom_b2
  • ttt_fastfood_a6

New Premium Ranks
Elite (monthly) / Prestigious (permanent)
These ranks will be launching in a limited capacity during the July 4th event. At launch, they will only have VIP+ benefits on TTT with a special tag. Throughout July, however, we will be expanding the benefits to include the Forums, Discord, and Minecraft. We have some really cool benefits planned for the forums side of things, like being able to put an up-to-date stats tracker in your forum signature. We will make a new announcement when those are ready.

Limited Time Fun Round
Fireworks spawn around the map. Players must walk over the fireworks and fire them at other players to win.

Limited Weapon Skins
Will be revealed at the event. There will be three skins, one per tier. Unlike previous events, they will be awarded by completing objectives, rather than just spending time on the servers.

Supporter - Colt M1911
VIP - Barrett M82
VIP+ - M14 EBR

New Player Models
Will be revealed at the event. We might have the headshot explode effect working before the event, in which case we'll have a JFK skin ready. We will also implement special models for detectives to make them stand out more.

Jihad Sounds
Will be revealed at the event.

Legacy Content
We'll be adding Legacy content to the servers throughout the event. Things to look out for include the HK SL8 and a limited number of SGM player models.

That's all for now! Hope to see you on the servers next weekend :)
~Pierogi

Last edited:

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
POG CHAMP!!!

CaptainQuadmay

Supporter
Legacy
After Hours TTT July 4th 2021 Event
July 2nd - July 6th

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to announce that we will have a major event for the July 4th weekend. This post will include everything you need to know about the event, and will be continuously updated as questions come in.

Triple, Double Points
The current rate of points will be permanently doubled to make Pointshop content more obtainable. On top of this, we will be doing a 3x point increase during the event. This means that during the event, players will receive points at six times their current rate.

New Weapons
All Roles
  • AN 94 (modded)
    • An assault rifle that's a bit of a hybrid between burst and full auto. Every time you fire, two bullets are fired at 1800 RPM. If you continue holding down your attack key, all rounds following that initial burst will be fired at 600 RPM.
  • AUG (vanilla)
    • It'll be better than the spectator deathmatch one, I promise.
  • Double Barrel Shotgun (modded)
    • This one doesn't need an introduction.
  • M3 Super 90 (vanilla)
    • Introducing a pump action shotgun to Vanilla!
  • P90 (modded and vanilla)
    • Low damage, low recoil, large magazine. Maybe now @j3kawesome can get a kill.
  • USC (modded)
    • A semi-automatic submachine gun? Stranger things have happened.
  • KSG (modded)
    • A shotgun that fires slug rounds.
Detectives
  • USAS 12 (modded)
  • Taser (modded)
Traitors
  • Death Station (modded)
  • Harpoon (modded and vanilla)
  • Malfunction Pistol (modded)
  • Tear Gas (modded)

Perks
Crowbar Draw (modded and vanilla)
Swing rate goes up, damage goes down. You can't explain that!

Prop Punchometer Increase (modded and vanilla)
My very first application for moderator on a Garry's Mod server fell apart due to spectator prop antics. This might cause a relapse.

Faster Radar Recharge (modded and vanilla)
my creativity has run out, help

New Maps
Modded
  • ttt_plaza_b7
  • ttt_orange_v8_reworked
  • ttt_metro
  • ttt_black_mesa_east_2019
  • ttt_repass
  • ttt_albatross
  • ttt_hotline_miami_dv1

New Premium Ranks
Elite (monthly) / Prestigious (permanent)
These ranks will be launching in a limited capacity during the July 4th event. At launch, they will only have VIP+ benefits on TTT with a special tag. Throughout July, however, we will be expanding the benefits to include the Forums, Discord, and Minecraft. We have some really cool benefits planned for the forums side of things, like being able to put an up-to-date stats tracker in your forum signature. We will make a new announcement when those are ready.

Limited Time Fun Round
Fireworks spawn around the map. Players must walk over the fireworks and fire them at other players to win.

Limited Weapon Skins
Will be revealed at the event. There will be three skins, one per tier. Unlike previous events, they will be awarded by completing objectives, rather than just spending time on the servers.

Supporter - Colt M1911
VIP - Barrett M82
VIP+ - M14 EBR

New Player Models
Will be revealed at the event. We might have the headshot explode effect working before the event, in which case we'll have a JFK skin ready. We will also implement special models for detectives to make them stand out more.

Jihad Sounds
Will be revealed at the event.

Legacy Content
We'll be adding Legacy content to the servers throughout the event. Things to look out for include the HK SL8 and a limited number of SGM player models.

That's all for now! Hope to see you on the servers next weekend :)
~Pierogi
Not sure how I feel about HK-SL8, but everything else sounds awesome! So glad to see SGM revived and in better condition like this

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Certified poggies

Coldfur

Prestigious
Legacy
If we're adding JFK can we get a "headshots delete head on ragdoll" mod?

Also, DB in loadouts will be fun.

Max

Supporter
1624765262105.png

all we need now is the infinite ammo/no firing speed cap fun event again and I will be happy.