Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
July 4th Retrospective
It's no particular secret that the event got off to a bumpy start, but after the first two days, the event turned out pretty well! I wanted to give a special shoutout to recognize the content creators who contributed to this event:
  • @Xerp for creating the M1911, Barrett M82, and M14 EBR skins
  • @danstorm for creating the M4A1 Carbine skin
  • @Mr. Disco for editing ttt_plaza_b7 so that we could have it ready for the event
We hope to see you all again for our next event, which will be for Halloween 2021!

Development Plans for the Rest of July
The main priority for our dev team this month will be to stabilize the server after two months of nonstop updates. This means we are going to be focusing on bug fixes, optimizations, and code cleanup. We'll add a new feature here and there, but don't expect too many. We'll also be spending time getting the new modded lite server ready.

The Road Ahead
After going through many rounds of cost estimates and number crunching, I can comfortably announce that all of AHG's core services (Forums and TTT) will be funded until at least July 2022. We expect sales to slow down after this month after the initial donation hype train and due to Garry's Mod slowly but surely dying off. We are actively planning to branch out into other games such as Minecraft and S&box to ensure that this community can thrive for many years to come.

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bumping to move this thread out of admin section.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
shut up PIEROGI.

• Informative
Reactions: veL

Icculus

VIP
I don't mean to look too far ahead into the future, but what is the plan after 07/2022? Fundraiser type shit? :ROFLMAO:

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
I don't mean to look too far ahead into the future, but what is the plan after 07/2022? Fundraiser type shit? :ROFLMAO:
trial by combat with the hosting service

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
We're still going to be making money from premium ranks throughout the year. This was just to assure people that we're here to stay. We have enough money to survive for at least a year if all donations suddenly stopped.