REST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@Desert Banned you

Edit: What makes you think the extension was toxic?

FrozenArctic

VIP
Supporter
Don't know why you included any messages from me, I didn't do anything to your ban. First message wasn't directed towards you, it was to Grumble. Second message was simply a reaction to the ban extension.

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Alright Sam, let's get into why I banned you.

You posted NSFW/disturbing content. Specifically, this content featured sexualized animals. Anthropomorphic form or not, this is unacceptable. I'm not sure what compelled you to post such things in a public place like shoutbox, where a minor could've seen it. It could also be interpreted as a link since it showed the game's title and medium (i.e. steam game), but that is not the primary violation this ban is for, the ban is for the content.

The original 5 day ban was a mistake, I unbanned you and re-banned you for the current amount of time (2 weeks). However, I reviewed your history and you have been banned before for sexually explicit content both in-game and in shoutbox before. Due to your extensive warnings by staff, I can only believe you know well what you are doing, and that you know we don't allow it. I'll post the rule as a formality:

q4SuErG.png

Simply put, the content you posted violates this rule.

Because of the aforementioned warnings and the previous offenses, I will be extending your ban length to 4 weeks total. Take the time to really think about how to act appropriately in a public place. You were saying some pretty disturbing things after you posted this material and it really does not help your case.

I will not be posting the evidence since that content should not be posted to the forums and I don't believe the evidence's existence is in dispute, but the evidence is verifiable and will be sent to the leads if necessary. I will leave this open for a bit if you have something to say. Some questions perhaps: Why should I reduce your ban? Why do you think it's okay to post content like this? What do you see your actions as?

Sam The Fluffy One

Banned
VIP
Supporter
Sorry for the late response I was busy and didn't realize desert responded
Why should I reduce your ban?: I wasn't intentionally posting hentai I was trying to prove that the game didn't have hard hentai on the steam page
Why do you think it's okay to post content like this?: It wasn't at all, I was actually a little drunk last night and this came of it, My bad on this front
What do you see your actions as?: Awful I didn't want to ruin anyone's night I was just being stupid and didn't realize how wrong what I was doing was

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
I see, while I have a hard time believing you didn't do it intentionally (you were literally bragging about having bought the game), in this case it wouldn't reduce the severity of the offense. As to your point of being intoxicated, we as staff simply cannot give special leeway in regards to those who are acting under the influence. Simply put, being drunk does not excuse this action. You may not have wanted to ruin anyone's night but people saw something they did not want to see. The fact that you deleted the picture soon after tells me you knew it was wrong. I will reiterate the chances you have been given: Pierogi warned you for sexually explicit killbinds, I have warned you for the same on a separate occasion. Then, you were banned by Ryan for DC, and during the appeal of said ban you posted another sexually explicit message in shoutbox. There, I count four instances of being explicit, this is the fifth. Sam, this has to stop.

You need to work on how you act in public, by extension this includes what you post in a public forum. You will be sitting out this ban.

EDIT: I think that if you felt bad about it, you wouldn't make the ban your profile banner, but that didn't have anything to do with my verdict here.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.