Not open for further replies.

KaiwanHaaztre

Banned
Your username
Kaiwan​
Reason listed for ban
Hate speech​
Why should you be unbanned
People were calling me gay/telling me to come out. This was obviously a bit as I had stated previously that I am a lesbian. Everyone already knew that I'm gay and the whole conversation was obviously a joke. As part of it I said "I don't care how gay this community is, I will never be converted to a life of sin :mad:" which I thought given context was also pretty obviously a joke. It didn't seem to offend anyone but Pierogi issued a 14 day ban for it since I had been warned for something similar already.

I'm sorry if anyone was upset, but it was on topic and clearly not meant to be taken seriously. I'm openly lesbian online and off, I'm certainly not homophobic. I'll try not to say stuff like that in a future if it's going to be that upsetting to community members.​

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You received a warning from me yesterday for hate speech for the following two messages:
1666493178078.png
1666493190601.png

You made the following message today, despite being warned (and acknowledging the warning) yesterday:
1666493207900.png

As I explained to you, your sexual orientation is irrelevant. We do not let people say slurs that target their own ethnicities/orientations, because we wouldn't be able to prove whether they were truly joking and it'd be potentially upsetting to new players who lack the context. The same concept applies here.

Since you were mocking the idea of being banned for this on the TTT server earlier today, I'm going to assume you haven't really learned any lessons from this. Maybe it'll click sometime in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.