VIP
Your IGN
Scorch​
Your SteamID
Scorch​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Just curious as to what "conflict of interest" there was. That's the official reason given, and there's no context. I donated to this server just a couple days ago. I enjoyed this community.​

Kalash

Banned
VIP
Don't bother. I don't want to be on these servers anymore or this community. One of four things happened.
I got banned for making a joke about the word "bri'ish being on par with certain slurs" which Kythol warned me for. I apologized for it, and I thought that was the end of it.
Or you banned me for staffing another server, which is what I suspect because Focus and I are staffing a server.
Or you banned Focus and I, on Pauly's request, because he "doesn't like us".
Or Pierogi just "decided" to ban because he can. It doesn't matter.

I donated $20 to this server and one or more of those things was your cause to ban me. That is the treatment I've received after donating. $20 is relatively small and I'm sure of little consequence, but not everyone donates. It's the principle of support.

If you take that with a grain of salt, fine. It was fun while it lasted. Hope you guys continue to have fun. Take care.

Poxonjr

Banned
These guys are innocent in all of this. If anyone should be banned, it's me. They weren't saying anything bad about this community. This all ends here with me, I pulled them, that's on me. They just saw an oppurtunity and were enticed by the positions I had offered. Look, I've been doing this for a long time so I don't want to cause any drama. They shouldn't have been banned because of me. The fact that that they are being banned is a bit abusive in my honest opinion.

It was I who disliked what the terrortown server is.
I'm trying to revive this gamemode and I view servers like these as nails in the coffin.
I enjoyed playing with everyone here though, ya'll are pretty fun and I give credit to the vibrant players and staff team asides from the abuse and redundant rules.

- Staff break most of the rules. They traitor bait, propkill and RDM as props.
- The pay to win tuned server that essentially is just a money farm for donations; everything is tailored to have users donate.
- Prop push force increased if you donate but yet people just RDM as props and ghost info to alive players by following traitors, buy traitor rounds and mess up the selection process.

Come talk to me. I'll gladly chat.

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hi,
In this case, the Conflict of Interest was due to being part of a small group of players that were attempting to steal our members. This ban follows long-established precedent that people who try to steal members from our community receive permanent community bans. Why? Because you're actively harming us and helping our competitors, while causing massive drama in the process. Any server owner would want to disincentivize that as much as possible, which is where the COI ban comes in.

Here's the evidence:
1645145807671.png

Here's Poxonjr trying to poach one of our administrators:
1645145933875.png

The sad part is that you were conned by Poxonjr.

1645146193658.png

1645146206906.png

As you can see, Poxonjr got "fed up with AHG" and decided to create his own community before he even connected to our server! This means that he joined our server with the predetermined goal of stealing away our players. I'm sure the pitch he gave you sounded very noble, but at the end of the day, you got gaslighted.

On the subject of moneyfarm - lol. We genuinely try to avoid being a pay-to-win server. I'm always open to hearing how things can be less frustrating to users with no ranks - in fact, I plopped this story on our Trello board a few days ago based on feedback:
1645147634401.png

Yeah, we're gonna put up some incentives to support the server. We've got three game servers, as well as a website and some database servers. That's thousands of dollars in annual compute costs. On top of that, we have a Community Contributor program where we literally pay members of our community to develop new content. If the goal was to make this a moneyfarm server, I've failed pretty badly - I paid for my own prestigious rank, dropped about $500 of my own money to get this place running before we had a rank store, and left my share of last year's profits in the AHG PayPal.
So yeah, calling us a moneyfarm server when there's people out there losing their 401ks on inventory TTT servers is pretty funny. We also don't give people with paid ranks special treatment with regards to the rules, so I'm not sure why you think being pay to win is bad while also expecting special treatment for buying a rank.

Have fun on your new community which calls people "retards" in the first rule and then tells people to "respect eachother" in the second rule. Unfortunately, I'm not joking - the script really does write itself for you guys.
1645148012211.png

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked
Payment: Due

~Pierogi

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
1645149131072.png

Just in case people want another reason to avoid this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.