Your IGN
Laced Xanax​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:61988625​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Not cheating.

I'm going to assume the evidence used to ban me is just about the same as the above video, if not a little longer.

To the individual who pmed me saying I can't fps_max 33.3 anymore, you are painfully incorrect and my video reflects this.

(i play on 4:3 aspect ratio which is why the vid looks like asshole)​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
You were banned by @Pierogi please give him time to respond!

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The fps_max 33.3 explanation here doesn't hold up. fps_max 33.3 is derived from 1000 / 30, where 30 is the common tick rate for a Garry's Mod server. However, our server isn't 30 tick, which has led to countless DMs in my inbox about me breaking fps_max 33.3 bhopping. The fact that you were able to hit 500 velocity with 33.3 fps is astronomically improbable. @j3kawesome will post the video of it soon, since I have no idea how to black out admin chat in the video.

Laced Xanax

The fps_max 33.3 explanation here doesn't hold up. fps_max 33.3 is derived from 1000 / 30, where 30 is the common tick rate for a Garry's Mod server. However, our server isn't 30 tick, which has led to countless DMs in my inbox about me breaking fps_max 33.3 bhopping. The fact that you were able to hit 500 velocity with 33.3 fps is astronomically improbable. @j3kawesome will post the video of it soon, since I have no idea how to black out admin chat in the video.
I don't really know what to tell you on that front except I use a bhop fps with more decimal places than just the .3 (33.3335 to be exact), and my video speaks for itself. As shown in both my video and likely your evidence, I stand hopped and only slightly moved my mouse when strafing, since the airaccel is super low. It was not at all difficult to hit 500 velocity doing that.

edit: hit the post button before i actually said everything i wanted to

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Here's the video with chat blurred out -

Laced Xanax

Here's the video with chat blurred out -
This doesn't really add much to the conversation. You can see several times in that video I lose speed or gain very little from either double-stepping or just not timing my hop properly. This is especially apparent near the end of the video where I lose almost all my speed by messing up one time.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'll get back to you once I test the fps_max you used to see if there's any noticeable improvement over 33.3. It's entirely possible that for some reason, the extra precision in your fps_max made it feasible, in which case, I will unban.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Apparently the extra precision does make a significant difference. Garry's Mod works in mysterious ways.

You should be unbanned from the servers now - shoot me a DM if you're not.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
~Pierogi

Status
Not open for further replies.