Left

Your IGN
Left​
Your SteamID
76561199082169003​
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
I got banned due to my spray and I deserved it my spray included the f slur. I did not use that spray with malicious intent I just pressed my T button by accident and forgot that I had that spray and I promise that I will never use a spray that includes any racist, sexist , or homophobic slurs ever again I have learned my lesson.​

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@roy banned you for slurs in chat + slurs in spray

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Hey @Left - You were banned for 5 days for using a slur in chat and in your spray.

You used the same slur your spray referenced, and what you said in chat made a direct reference to your spray, so it's clear it wasn't accidental. You also set your spray about 2 hours before this incident occurred, so it's pretty clear you knew what your spray was. I appreciate you saying you've learned your lesson, but this isn't something we want to encourage in AHG and you also aren't being truthful in your appeal, so I'll be denying this appeal. You'll be able to return in 5 days, just don't use the same spray again.

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
In your last response, you said someone asked you to finish the punchline of your spray, but In chat you said:

Left: bro killed me because of my spray
Left: well i guess he enjoys being a ******

Your story still doesn't line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.