Implemented Let detectives break their own healthstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Idk what would be wrong with having this its not like the detective is just gonna accidentally break their healthstation or anything when I'm done healing and I don't want anyone else to heal I should be able to break it

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Azimuth

Legacy
+1 I think Detectives should be able to break their own health stations as well

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
+1, I also think that detective should destroy their own hs, why? An example:
You are 1 vs 3 t's but these 3 t's needs a hs that you've got and they are going there, if you destroy your hs they can't increase their hp and you can kill them easier than before.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
+1 I think Detectives should be able to break their own health stations as well
+1, I also think that detective should destroy their own hs, why? An example:
You are 1 vs 3 t's but these 3 t's needs a hs that you've got and they are going there, if you destroy your hs they can't increase their hp and you can kill them easier than before.
I don't wanna be that guy but can you please upvote it because I think it needs a certain number to be accepted

1623881674732.png

Mr. Disco

Legacy
i hate the type of player who buys a health station just to heal once and destroy it. i think detectives should find more skillful places to hide the health station. for example in water, or in lava, or in a shadow area in the college map.

no

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Neutral on this, because I do get need to destroy it sometimes, but also, I agree with Disco and some of y'all are assholessss when it comes to health.

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
+1 see no problems with it

As far as people being assholes with health, well they are assholes. Not much you can do about that.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I'm neutral on this but I feel like you shouldn't be able to break it because you don't want anyone to use it. There should be some sort of punishment if you destroy it because you don't want the proven innocent to use it who's waiting in line for when you're done. But breaking it while nobody proven is there should be allowed. I just hate it when I kill a traitor who was shooting the detective then he breaks his healthstation when I saved his life and was nice enough not to annoy him to death by trying to steal health.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I'm neutral on this but I feel like you shouldn't be able to break it because you don't want anyone to use it. There should be some sort of punishment if you destroy it because you don't want the proven innocent to use it who's waiting in line for when you're done. But breaking it while nobody proven is there should be allowed. I just hate it when I kill a traitor who was shooting the detective then he breaks his healthstation when I saved his life and was nice enough not to annoy him to death by trying to steal health.
This is the real reason I want to break it. When I'm 90% sure I'm the last non t or no one else is proven

Status
Not open for further replies.