Life Pro Tips

Birddog6

Legacy
A few of mine:

1. If they're on the internet, their opinion doesn't matter.
  2. If they have an anime profile picture or a cartoon drawing of themselves, their opinion doesn't matter.
  3. Same thing with furries.
  4. Keep a flashlight in your car.
  5. Your empty on your car should usually be about a 1/4th of the tank, not at the E.

Birddog6

Legacy
@cloudia and @guerilla gamer

why are you disagreeing with me? what did I say that was wrong?

the answer is nothing was wrong, you both are wrong. please apologize to me rn

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
true

Max

Supporter
I was trying to point out the flaw in having point 2 and 3 be the same as 1 and trying to pin you being a dick, but then I realized I don't actually care.

life tip: Go to community college first, try lots of things, get your associates/2-year before doing a 4 year (unless you have a full ride). It'll be cheaper in the long run. Trades are also a viable (and right now, probably more viable) path.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I was trying to point out the flaw in having point 2 and 3 be the same as 1 and trying to pin you being a dick, but then I realized I don't actually care.
You might as well say I'm a weeb furry !

Birddog6

Legacy

life tip: Go to community college first, try lots of things, get your associates/2-year before doing a 4 year (unless you have a full ride). It'll be cheaper in the long run. Trades are also a viable (and right now, probably more viable) path.

college only benefits the elite and connected

work a trade, earn more money, earn an honest living and a skill.
also no dumb shit like having to take classes you don't want to take. higher education has become a joke of what it was

jesus was a carpenter for a reason

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
A few of mine:

1. If they're on the internet, their opinion doesn't matter.
  2. If they have an anime profile picture or a cartoon drawing of themselves, their opinion doesn't matter.
  3. Same thing with furries.
  4. Keep a flashlight in your car.
  5. Your empty on your car should usually be about a 1/4th of the tank, not at the E.
so these tips are in fact an opinion and since you posted them on the internet they do not matter :)