Banned
VIP
Legacy
The winner

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Stop dming me about Nitro_Hunters thread "LIGHTNING IS INNOCENT" Ive already given my take on the thread and will not be making a video on it. Lets leave it on that.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Stop dming me about Nitro_Hunters thread "LIGHTNING IS INNOCENT" Ive already given my take on the thread and will not be making a video on it. Lets leave it on that.

Sorry you’ve gotten repeated harassment on this, as a fellow content creator I understand how this feels.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter

when is the video coming out we all know you're making it,... you're just saying that you're not as a smoke screen..,.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
7 I can’t see the sunlight within the internet 9 I want to see the opera today 23 the facility has been

green county health dept

Legacy
they're just mad that lightning is slaying a lot of pussies in both ways. they're jealous
I’m pretty sure most of the homies he’s getting slayed are dudes at the other end of the keyboard but hey that’s cool too as long as the green county health department doesn’t see these videos and condemns our house