[MZK]Lightning​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:32685044​
Reported Person's IGN
WildKard​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:0:56106829​
Explain the situation
Note: I'm making this report despite it being partially taken care of because I believe the evidence presented should've resulted in a Mass RDM ban being issued against WildKard.

Description
During a round on the map Teenroom, WildKard killed or damaged 3 people for no reason whatsoever. He killed me right off the bat, then damaged I_Am_The_Bot321 (STEAM_0:0:457587612) for 70 and then killed Poorboi (STEAM_0:0:40787548) after (according to @helix) apparently crossfiring Plaidimir Suitin. (evidence pic 1 below)

After he was killed this round he went on to admit that the killings of me and poorboi, and damaging of bot were without context. (pic 2 below)

He then went on to attempt to RDM me on my detective round on the map Rooftops 2016 simply because I was attempting to use the music player on the map to play the song "Ride of the Valkyries". (pic 3 below)

After failing to RDM me on my detective round, he successfully RDM'd me the next round. (pic 4 below)

All in all, this should've added up to 5 RDMs total in about the span of 1 map, which should've ended up seeing WildKard banned for Mass RDM.

Evidence

pedDIh2.png

DKmcK0w.png

fa9WE4a.png

biwyh5E.png

Witnesses
@helix as the staff member who handled the partial portion of the report
@Wompzilla
ballbusting wizard
Plaidimir Suitin

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Lightning,

I'm confused on why you mention here that the report was partially handled. I fully handled this report with the same evidence provided here, told you so in game, and gave you my reasoning in game.

I do not have time to deal with this tonight, I'm handling some things for work, but I will go ahead and conclude this report in the morning as well as leave my explanation on why this is not Mass RDM.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Lightning,

We don't punish for RDM unless we actually have evidence that an RDM occurred. The logs here were lacking this a bit. In response to the kills you mentioned:

"He killed me right off the bat, -- He was punished for this as you reported it, and in his response he only called you a bitch.

then damaged I_Am_The_Bot321 (STEAM_0:0:457587612) for 70 - This was not reported, and there was no context to this. I don't know whether Bot shot first, if he passed an unid'd, etc.

then killed Poorboi (STEAM_0:0:40787548) - Again, this wasn't reported, and given the close timeframe to the kill, I have no idea the circumstances. It could have been GBA, it could have been running over Plaidimir's Unid'd, etc.

after (according to @helix) apparently crossfiring Plaidimir Suitin. Not according to me-- according to WildKard. ( ).

Since this happened on a previous map, I no longer had access to the death scenes to confirm the RDMs. I also wasn't going to make a in-game report on those instances when it happened nearly 6 rounds previously on the behalf of someone who wasn't involved. That's how you lose new players.

From Image 1 we have one confirmed RDM.

In Image 2, it does not say what you says it does. All it says is that he made the kill. This does not add to the report. We're still at 1 RDM.

In image 3, he was already punished for that RDM with a slay because this instance was reported. His only response was calling you a bitch. We're now at 2 RDMs

In Image 4, he was already punished for that RDM with a slay because this instance was reported. His only response was calling you a bitch. We're now at 3 RDMs

A mass RDM ban on AHG only occurs after 4 proven cases of RDM. We didn't have that here. I did ask him to stop after I hopped on the server and saw him harassing you.

This report is invalid as all of this was already handled in server and explained to you previously.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.