Legacy
Your IGN
Lion​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:30581554​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Okay honestly one of those kills got me the win of the game the other 2 were legit. Looking to have my ban reduced.​

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this and will respond shortly.

Wolly

Administrator
VIP
Legacy
I have banned you for Mass RDM for your 2nd offense, this requires a 2 week ban. The evidence was collected on Innocent Motel, then Black Mesa East right after that. @The Muffinman

All of the Evidence will be in the attached files labeled as such for each report given and the damage logs to each report.

For report 1, you killed an AFK player 5 seconds into the round
For report 2 and 3, you gave no warning to your T buddies when you used your Jihad
For report 4, you rdmed a traitor and gave the reason "I had to put the police officer down as he said I can't drive my car on land"
For report 5, you killed a detective by exploding a barrel which you gave no warning for.

Damage Logs rpt 1.jpg
Report 1.jpg

Report 2.jpg
Report 3.jpg
Damage Logs 2-3.jpg
Chat logs 2-3.jpg

Report 4.jpg
Damage Logs rpt 4.jpg

Report 5.jpg
Damage Logs rpt 5.jpg

So, having seen the evidence posted above, why do you think you should have your ban length reduced since this is your SECOND offense of mass RDM?

Last edited:

Lion

Legacy
I understand the ban and will stand by whatever you decide.

Anyways,

Report 1: The user forgave the incident. I understand it's up to the moderator to make a decision
Report 2: Honestly didn't see any other Ts in the Area before nuking the place.
Report 3: Same Response as 2. Also assumed the guy that made the report was Inno. If he was AFK a chat log wouldn't have made a difference.
Report 4: Yeah Legit Report.
Report 5: There was a fire fight going on between TTT players. The explosion that caused the D to die resulted in the innos winning. A calculated risk that gave us the W. In otherwords the Ds death was crossfire from the explosion that killed the T and won us the game.

I will leave the final decision to you.

Wolly

Administrator
VIP
Legacy
After having some other staff members review the evidence, I am not going to reduce your ban due to the fact that you have only played on the server for 6 hours and already have 2 Mass RDM bans, so you did not learn from your previous ban. The response that you had to these reports are also invalid reasons.

If you have anymore questions, you can contact me on discord: AaWolly#6429, or my Admin: dudl3y#8150

Appeal: DENIED
Thread: LOCKED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.