Answered lore question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
are the ts actually the good guys becasue its called terrorist town so i think they are all evil and it would make the ts good guys but then why would they have all of the evil weapons and also a detective should be a good guy not an evil guy just my advice

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yes. The Traitors are the good guys. Its a group of terrorist, and a few of them have turned. The premise of the game is that the rest of the terrorist have to find the "Traitors" to the cause. I like to think that they dont have evil weapons, but rather weapons that are suited for their "covert" and "lethal" mission of wiping out the rest of the terrorists.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Yes. The Traitors are the good guys. Its a group of terrorist, and a few of them have turned. The premise of the game is that the rest of the terrorist have to find the "Traitors" to the cause. I like to think that they dont have evil weapons, but rather weapons that are suited for their "covert" and "lethal" mission of wiping out the rest of the terrorists.
are the terrorists the bad guys though?

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
From a certain point of view the Terrorists are indeed evil. But if you look at it from the Terrorists perspective the Traitors attack first and try to murder all Terrorists.
But if the terrorists survive and hide they still win their objective witch is just to survive. The terrorists don't have the need to kill all the traitors.

We gave these people the "name" Terrorists, but they are maybe just farmers trying to live another day.
While the peacekeeping "traitors" try to murder all people within a certain time period.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
We gave these people the "name" Terrorists, but they are maybe just farmers trying to live another day.
While the peacekeeping "traitors" try to murder all people within a certain time period.
1664114950343.png

wubby

VIP
Legacy
the lore is

highwon made sgm
i scammed someone from 350k points then left the server for like 2 years because i thought i got banned
came back started to play
got mod
indy got banned for camping in the woods with anonymous
i told pierogi to apply for mod
highwon quits sgm he a pussy
pierogi becomes owner
i am unstoppable because i technically created ahg
j3k made me redo this

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
the lore is

highwon made sgm
i scammed someone from 350k points then left the server for like 2 years because i thought i got banned
came back started to play
got mod
indy got banned for camping in the woods with anonymous
i told pierogi to apply for mod
highwon quits sgm he a pussy
pierogi becomes owner
i am unstoppable because i technically created ahg
j3k made me redo this
this is canon

Status
Not open for further replies.