Lost Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy

Top 3 SGM map rite here... some of the funniest T traps and AFKs die automatically...

I don't think this map causes true delay, sometimes the last 2 players will have to find each other, but on this map the last two to live are usually more experienced and not the type to wait for the timer to go out through inaction. Trying to find and kill the last person isn't delaying. I don't think most maps can cause delay, rather players themselves through inaction, and the type of player to be too scared to act as traitor is also the type to die earlier on this map from clumsiness.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
+1 classic ttt map that has a lot of potential for funnys

wickedplayer494

Legacy
Lost Temple is ass. It's better left behind.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
*Community wants a map to be added*
*Devs personally don't like the map*

What do you think will happen?

A) The developers add the map because the demand from the community.

B) They don't add it because they don't like it

C) They don't add it but the community starts shutting on the developers

D) The post is completely ignored

Vote on your phones now!

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy

Vote on your phones now!
I think the Dev will be killed for his retarded opinion and we all celebrate for when the map gets added.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy

Vote on your phones now!
If they won't add it, I will.

AllOfYourMoney

VIP
Legacy
Lost temple is great. If you get back to your computer a little too late after the round restarts, you die. If you decide to try to avoid dying by going down the ramp, sometimes you just randomly die. Sometimes you go down the ramp after someone else, they get somewhat stuck, and you goomba stomp them. Other times you go down the ramp and get so badly damaged you are 1 tap with a crowbar. The whole map is so spread out with so many nooks and crannies that Traitors win 9/10 times. When traitors don't win either they screwed up majorly, the map decided to smite them on the way down the ramp, or they were rdmed possibly while going down the ramp. This map is so on rails it may as well be scripted. Spawn. Go down ramp. Either die immediately or walk down a hallway and get got. 6 rounds in a row. Oh and what if you decide you want to try and save the afk from the map suffocating them in spawn? Maybe there's a detective that said he would be right back, or you want his dna scanner to come down. What about trying to rescue your T buddy? What should you do? Crowbar push them in the hole? Well if they take damage because the ramp is stupid and randomly damages people, congratulations you have committed RDM and you can be slain for it. I remember back in the day seeing people get slain for that, and the mods suggesting never pushing afks in the hole. So dumb.

I mean the map has original features. Neat, you can throw bodies in a pit and there's a traitor victory? But, I'd rather make the bodies into bread or something. Easter eggs? 5/10. Music? 0/10. Map design? -10/10, its literally malicious by design. Lighting? Just the perfect level where its not dark enough to be comfortable and not light enough to be comfortable.

I really don't understand why people like this map. You are forced to go through one choke point with no other options and it can kill you. Every single part of this map is unforgiving and it really doesn't have any redeeming features other than maybe some of the people on here having nostalgia for it after playing it from so long ago.

If I could downvote this twice and never play Lost Temple again, I would.

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Lost temple is great. If you get back to your computer a little too late after the round restarts, you die. If you decide to try to avoid dying by going down the ramp, sometimes you just randomly die. Sometimes you go down the ramp after someone else, they get somewhat stuck, and you goomba stomp them. Other times you go down the ramp and get so badly damaged you are 1 tap with a crowbar. The whole map is so spread out with so many nooks and crannies that Traitors win 9/10 times. When traitors don't win either they screwed up majorly, the map decided to smite them on the way down the ramp, or they were rdmed possibly while going down the ramp. This map is so on rails it may as well be scripted. Spawn. Go down ramp. Either die immediately or walk down a hallway and get got. 6 rounds in a row. Oh and what if you decide you want to try and save the afk from the map suffocating them in spawn? Maybe there's a detective that said he would be right back, or you want his dna scanner to come down. What about trying to rescue your T buddy? What should you do? Crowbar push them in the hole? Well if they take damage because the ramp is stupid and randomly damages people, congratulations you have committed RDM and you can be slain for it. I remember back in the day seeing people get slain for that, and the mods suggesting never pushing afks in the hole. So dumb.

I mean the map has original features. Neat, you can throw bodies in a pit and there's a traitor victory? But, I'd rather make the bodies into bread or something. Easter eggs? 5/10. Music? 0/10. Map design? -10/10, its literally malicious by design. Lighting? Just the perfect level where its not dark enough to be comfortable and not light enough to be comfortable.

I really don't understand why people like this map. You are forced to go through one choke point with no other options and it can kill you. Every single part of this map is unforgiving and it really doesn't have any redeeming features other than maybe some of the people on here having nostalgia for it after playing it from so long ago.

If I could downvote this twice and never play Lost Temple again, I would.
I'm not reading this

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
I look forward to this being re-added, had countless fun times sacrificing and baiting people with the suicide chamber +1

AllOfYourMoney

VIP
Legacy
Oh I'm so sorry @proper I didn't ask for your insight before posting it. Silly me. Next time I will make sure to include pictures so someone of your reading level can handle it. I will also give a warning when there are words that are just too big and you might struggle sounding them out. I heard reading with phonics is pretty cheap this time of year! Best of luck in not being able to read 400 words, I am sure school was very difficult for you.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Took a while but the map grew on me back when it kept getting voted on SGM usually all the complaints for this map are really nitpicky or reaches so this is a huge +1

Status
Not open for further replies.