Banned
Your IGN
Skriðdreki​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:39673000​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Today I was playing on your server. It was all going swell when people were verbally KOS-ing Cory. I found Cory and killed him, he was a T. Afterwards I got slay message and 2 seconds later a "You have been banned from this server"
This makes no sense killing T after he was KOS-ed by multiple people. I ask for this unfair ban to removed and I hope to see you all soon​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
You were banned by @helix for harassment - Please give him time to respond

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'll get to this eventually once I gather everything and finish in Azeroth. Your ban has been extended to 4w btw after reviewing everything with the admins.

Cheers

Texas Red

Banned
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
congrats on joining ahg!

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Heya. I banned ya for harassment.

S6G79PY.png

vOOzsew.png

qbD1nGc.png

I didn't act on 'nonce' right away, because frankly, I forgot what it meant until the last report which triggered my memory. You were gagged and warned for harassment at this point.
o76LNvP.png

You were then kicked for using it here.
You were then banned for harassment for a day for using it here.

This type of language can be punished under both harassment, or with more serious consequences - as disturbing content since we forbid this type of discussion in the community. After review of the evidence, the admins have decided to extend this ban to 4 weeks. Since you continued this in shoutbox, the ban has been extended to the forums as well.

Cheers, denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.