Lucas

Your IGN
Lucas​
Your SteamID
_lucashd_​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Here to kindly request an unban from TTT Modded. A day or two ago I was "malfunctioned" and had accidentally shot at Temar a few times as an innocent. He ended up killing me as a result and upon checking my body, he asked over mic "why the heck did he shoot me?". Without hesitation I PM'd Temar saying that I had been "malfunctioned", as I didn't want to come across as someone attempting to RDM. I do my best to not "ghost" or influence the game after I have died, but that is what I was banned for. I might not have all my brain cells firing 24/7 but if I was one to ghost, I surely wouldn't attempt to ghost to the Director of the server. I had assumed this was an okay message to send but obviously it wasn't appropriate. I'll make sure to avoid this or any similar mistake in the future. Hoping you spare me and allow me to rejoin my favorite server soon. Thank you.
- Lucas​

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Evidence: https://gyazo.com/e22c3b602ba7c6d5bf6d97e64aec1183

Rule Text: Ghosting is the act of providing current-round-related, game-influencing information to an alive player, or players, through means of communications other than world or team chat.

So yer the PM contained round related info that I was unaware of, the fact that you told me you got shot my malfunction told me there was a traitor possible nearby or in a position to shoot at me on that roof, also if for example there was another inno on the roof with me (there was someone although he was a T) he may have been shot next by the T but since I was now aware of the use of a malfunction pistol I may act differently in response.

Since you have no History or bans and this was a mistake I will approve the appeal and unban you, Please Think about what you send to living players, if unsure then wait until they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.