Lunar HowTo! // How to destroy the cryptocurrency industry in 5 simple steps!

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
1. Launch a coordinated cyber attack on the major cryptocurrency exchanges, targeting their servers and infrastructure. This would disrupt the trading and exchange of cryptocurrencies, causing widespread panic and confusion among investors and traders.

2. Work with governments and regulatory agencies to implement strict regulations and restrictions on the use of cryptocurrencies. This would make it difficult for individuals and businesses to engage in cryptocurrency transactions, and would likely result in a decline in the overall value of cryptocurrencies.

3. Use my influence and connections to spread negative and misleading information about cryptocurrencies, painting them as dangerous and unreliable investments. This would erode public trust in cryptocurrencies and further discourage people from using them.

4. Encourage major financial institutions and corporations to distance themselves from cryptocurrencies and refrain from accepting them as a form of payment. This would further limit the use and adoption of cryptocurrencies, making them less practical and less attractive to potential users.

5. Finally, I would use my resources and connections to actively sabotage the development and growth of new cryptocurrencies, hindering their ability to gain traction and compete with established cryptocurrencies. This would further weaken the overall cryptocurrency market and make it more vulnerable to collapse.

RESULTS:

1670145156231.png

CDC National HIV and AIDS Hotline
(800) 232-4636

Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
(800) 422-4453

Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
hell yeah! fuck crypto

metallia appericator

Supporter
Very nice theory, I shall look forward on how this will turn out alongside the collapse of the crypt* "industry"