Pending make death station blow up when you shoot/destroy it

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Let’s nerf detectives when they finally have something to give them a fighting chance…

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Evil Pauly, you're always trying to play the hero. Detectives are fine as is. If anything, traitors need a buff.
Maybe I’m just surrounded by people who love being traitors and love killing, I don’t, I like having peace and fun

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Detectives do currently have the single most powerful weapon (USAS-12), but T's have more weapons that are powerful.

-1. I think this should be added for deathstations instead

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP

1. Not sure if the title was changed or not.. but the suggestion seems to be for deathstations

2. Even if this is added how is this different from the time u could activate your own ds and blow people up??... apart from a slight delay and needing to shoot it first...

If anything the hs perks should also apply to ds so it heals u faster too.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
1. Not sure if the title was changed or not.. but the suggestion seems to be for deathstations

2. Even if this is added how is this different from the time u could activate your own ds and blow people up??... apart from a slight delay and needing to shoot it first...

If anything the hs perks should also apply to ds so it heals u faster too.
We don’t need traitors to have infinite health cmon dude… they already have like a billion weapons they don’t need to be unkillable

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
We don’t need traitors to have infinite health cmon dude… they already have like a billion weapons they don’t need to be unkillable
they can already heal anyway...

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I swear traitors just want to kill without any consequences, ts literally ruin the game

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Detectives do currently have the single most powerful weapon (USAS-12), but T's have more weapons that are powerful.

Ryan I want you to read the title very carefully

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Bumpies
Rn risk is low for shooting microwaves and i’d like to change that!

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
I'd say a small one, just to deter crowbar smackers and not be a viable weapon like a deathstation