Duplicate Make it not RDM to kill someone during map vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This is kind of a stupid suggestion, yes.
Not sure if its popular to think this or not, because it is technically RDM as a round did start, but I think it's stupid, and not necessary to slay someone during a map vote.

A natural reaction to a round ending is to massacre each other, I believe the same applies to a map ending.

I'm making this because many months ago I was reported and slain for killing someone after the map vote thing popped up on my screen.
I'm also making this so there is a declaration somewhere that it is or isn't RDM to kill someone during map change.

I am talking about a forced map vote by a lead admin+ that could happen just before a round started or mid round.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Not sure if I totally understand what you're suggesting. Are you saying you have been slain for killing someone after a round ended?

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
I am talking about a forced map vote by a lead admin+ that could happen just before a round started or mid round.
Back in the day we were taught not to force those mapvotes in the middle of a round. I believe it should fall under admin discretion to make those reports invalid cause their stupid ass forced it on that time.
Since they are online when they force it, they can carry out the discretion right away.

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
I don't see the need to allow something that would almost never happen and like ted said, the admin online can deal with the issue he caused.
What I don't want is in the rare occasion it happens to give people a rule that lets them RDM (you know people will abuse it who know about it)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm going to mark this as duplicate - this should never happen. If you get RDMed during an early forced map vote, you were losing that round anyways. Gameplay rules (RDM, toxic gameplay, metagaming) should not be enforced in such a scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.