• Total voters

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Received some feedback that the map changes too frequently, wanted to see what people thought.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The option I want isn't here-- I'd rather see an option to vote to extend the number of rounds. I know RTV would still be an option, but I feel like people are more likely to extend a good map than RTV a bad map.

ChikoritaofCourage

VIP
Legacy
I think we should keep it at 6, but at the end of the 6 rounds have an option on the vote screen to extend the current map by 2 rounds

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
The option I want isn't here-- I'd rather see an option to vote to extend the number of rounds. I know RTV would still be an option, but I feel like people are more likely to extend a good map than RTV a bad map.

Most other gamemodes (like Zombie Escape on Counter-Strike) have something like this, seems to work well on those servers/communities. I don't see a problem with us having this feature here.

Everlong

VIP
agreed, an !extend option would be good, but maybe it could be only once per map so one map doesn’t dominate for hours

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
agreed, an !extend option would be good, but maybe it could be only once per map so one map doesn’t dominate for hours
I was about to mention this.
One extension per map, I think extending by 2 rounds or maybe 3 should be fine.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Add to poll:
-Vote for map extension (6 rounds)
-Vote for map extension (3 rounds)

Also can we make it a multiple selection poll? There are a few options Id like to select

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
For clarification, I do not agree with an !extend option. I think this would have the same effect as RTV. I think the option should be added to the map vote screen, or maybe even a solo vote should be done where everyone participates more organically at the end of a map. I agree it should be once per map though.

wallace

wallace
Senior Moderator
VIP
+1

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
I like the quick vote to extend option, although probably better to do it at start of round 6 for example, as to not interfere or delay map vote
or basically duplicate rtv system with the difference being extra 2 rounds

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I like the quick vote to extend option, although probably better to do it at start of round 6 for example, as to not interfere or delay map vote
or basically duplicate rtv system with the difference being extra 2 rounds
Or just include it in the map vote itself. Put it right above random. That way we can vote to extend if we really like the map, or if we just like the map better than any of the options.

Everlong

VIP
Or just include it in the map vote itself. Put it right above random. That way we can vote to extend if we really like the map, or if we just like the map better than any of the options.
I agree with Temar, it shouldn't really interfere with the end of map vote. Better to add an extension vote that does not break the flow of gameplay.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
The extend option is a solid idea. I probably would say extend the map by 3 rounds and put the extend option in the map vote section probably somewhere near the random map vote since it makes the most sense there..

Adding it at the start of round 6. Doesn't make much sense at least for me.

Also a small question. If we extend the map will the t pass be reset for the extended part of the map or will they be still locked since its still technically the same map?