Pending Make suggestion threads like this by default?

Change all the suggestions to be like the TTT threads?

• Yes, keep that change

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, keep this style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Would you guys prefer the current format, or the format in the TTT category?

I prefer the new one because it automatically adds a upvote/downvote feature, and closes voting when the suggestion is approved or denied

Last edited:

wickedplayer494

Legacy
I could go with either or. After all, reactions already did serve as a good mechanism for voting, and they still would here.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I could go with either or. After all, reactions already did serve as a good mechanism for voting, and they still would here.
Aye, but the other one gives an over-under total. And as you can see, this post only has 1 like, but the other post has 6 upvotes

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bump. Its been about a week of the testing with the TTT suggestions. Do you guys prefer suggestions like these or with the same thread types as TTT

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Bump. Its been about a week of the testing with the TTT suggestions. Do you guys prefer suggestions like these or with the same thread types as TTT
Can you show me exactly what the differences are? I might be a little stupid

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The TTT suggestions all have an upvote/downvote automatically put into every thread
gc9QLSX.png
sAHM1m7.png

And it also shows the current vote count on the thread list
wiKDp4W.png

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Another feature I just found. We can manually click a button in AdminCP to convert reactions (like, agree, dumb, etc) to votes. This means if someone “liked” the thread, but didn’t vote on it, it will add 1 to the vote

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
I prefer the new system.