making a map, need ideas

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
hello there, i plan on making a map, and i suck at being creative. let me know what you want to see in the map below. replies with lots of agree reactions will be heavily taken into consideration.
i haven't decided on a theme, or even if there will be one. for example, ttt_neighborhood with 2 houses in the middle was my first idea, however it was terrible.
i can add secrets/music/credits room/whatever you want
NO TROLLING IN MY GAMER THREAD!!!!!!

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
How about one where youre in like a really big version of a house and the players are kinda like action figures/dolls yknow, think that would be cool.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
How about one where youre in like a really big version of a house and the players are kinda like action figures/dolls yknow, think that would be cool.
that is very original pauly, we can always count on you to brainstorm us some masterpieces !

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Try and think of your favourite moments in other games, maybe one them has map remake potential (or is portable to be edited ;))
TTT, DR, MC, Bhop, Surf, once you've got an idea going think of how it can be moulded or have these gamemodes overlaid and give each area of the map purpose
Decide on whether or not it's gonna be MC or CS textured
Does it suit whatever theme is catching your fancy on any given day

and finally, build something, anything, a single building, car park sewer, anything, to get it started and to blunt force any writer's block or blank page syndrome

metallia appericator

Supporter
Here's some ideas:
a) A market, but with very secret WW3-starting secrets
b) Cradle map from Goldeneye 64
c) Hell on earth
d) Your local neighbourhood

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I have idea, hopefully ill post draft later.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
The minigame on orange is probably my favorite addition to any map besides life the roof's easter eggs and jondome's sword, adding something like those is usually what makes me love certain maps. Even just a big possessable prop like in intergalactic or mc nuketown

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i should say, i'm going with Spreadsheet's idea, with a lot of secrets. right now the map is called bunker. barebones basically looking like minecraft
oHHvqQR.png
i've ripped the store from Rivercliff bc i like it. (i can do this with other maps as well, and i probably plan on making 1 big mashup map of everyone's favorite maps, like portals. topic for another day.)