Implemented Malfunction pistol + its perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
This shit had endless opportunities back then, I loved using this shit to fuck with people and distract everyone

Kamoflajh

Gaming
VIP
Legacy
Good Gun, very funny

Aidan

Expert Member
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607638487

Was a great t weapon on SGM caused some funny shit (The malfunction pistols shooter gets kill credit btw so no reports or Undeserved karma loss)

On SGM I remember they made the model a usp kill confirmed from csgo as I think the default looked like a regular usp

Perks:

View attachment 1360

View attachment 1361

This was the most annoying gun to be used on but it was so funny at the same time +1

Max

Supporter
I like the grenade idea for a perk, but not the chain. this gun already can cause alot of chaos and potential RDM situations that would give the admin's headaches if the chain just got massive, even if it would probably be easy to tell what started it. +1 otherwise.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I like the grenade idea for a perk, but not the chain. this gun already can cause alot of chaos and potential RDM situations

The person who shoots the malfunction gets kill credit and on SGM you wouldn't get in trouble if you shot a malfunctioned guy

• Informative
Reactions: Max

Max

Supporter
The person who shoots the malfunction gets kill credit and on SGM you wouldn't get in trouble if you shot a malfunctioned guy
Shit, lets go then.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted. I will let you know when this is implemented.

Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.