Man these forums suck

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I know this is a shitpost, but like... I literally haven't been able to attach a picture or insert an image all day. It continuously gets stuck at 100% uploading or says "whoops there was a problem!" Like, c'mon forums. I'm trying to shitpost here. Get with the program.

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
@My Dime Is Up

y nerd w0rk 4 free but no mayke nerd fourums 4 us nerds exazactly lik old neryd forums? hm?

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
I personally don't care, but if I did, like if this were some out there super cool other dimension and I was actually a straight while male instead of the nonbinary bisexual I am today before you, I would actually probably dislike the theme of these forums

Carnage

I know this is a shitpost, but like... I literally haven't been able to attach a picture or insert an image all day. It continuously gets stuck at 100% uploading or says "whoops there was a problem!" Like, c'mon forums. I'm trying to shitpost here. Get with the program.
This where you use imgur or something to upload your images and share them as links if other stuff fails (y)

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
This where you use imgur or something to upload your images and share them as links if other stuff fails (y)

That's what I ended up having to do.

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
you have my sympathies. Theres stuff like Lightshot and sharex to do screenshot stuff if u need it. I love your avatar. its cute :3

Thanks fam. I've got a whole ass album saved of cats smoking cigs.

sadcat-2.jpg

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
I only have pictures of my cat and she looks very funny to me

I have many pictures of my cat very close up which I always use for my pfp because I laugh at them for concerning amounts of time
AB108F48-0B82-4C4F-AA81-997260992E64.jpeg
(My cat)

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
In an effort to cut down on shitposting, I've secretly made the image upload fail. I've tried contacting Imgur so the same thing would happen when you all try uploading an image on Imgur but unfortunately they haven't given a response yet.