Whatever happens, happens
Thought I'd start writing up a list of map specific rules that aren't mentioned in our current rule list. Most of this stuff is common sense but its nice to have it in writing. Gonna try to add to this
Life The Roof
Life The Roof
- Filling the pool with props is considered a Traitorous act, and Traitors must warn for it like any trap. Any deaths resulting from an inno filling the pool with props counts as RDM.
- On this map a newton launcher spawns on the map accessible for anyone, I think that for this map, (and any map that gives innos access to T weapons, such as the knife in Bowling) it should not be KOSable for simply holding the weapon, and should be treated as a normal weapon. This is kind of an unspoken rule, but I think it should be made an official one and it is honestly annoying to do the easter eggs on some of these maps just to get killed right away especially since innos are usually the ones doing the easter eggs.
- Okay. The penis. I think it should only be KOSable to intentionally try to hit someone with it, so if youre holding the thing and someone runs towards it, I don't think it should count as RDM.
- This is controversial, but I think that until spawns are changed on this map, anyone blocking spawn after the round starts (idk give it a timer of like 5 seconds) whether it be by body or prop, should be KOSable. Consider it a Traitorous act, as it is trapping people in a small room where their only choice is to get killed by a turret or get killed by a Jihad.
- Setting up the emergency exit trap during the round should be considered a Traitorous act.
- Activating the Helicopter by any means is a Traitorous act
- Weird to write this down but picking up the merry-go-round should be considered a Traitorous act. It kills anyone it touches
and has the potential to crash the server *Cough Cough* Pierogi *Cough Cough*