Rejected Martyrdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy

Pretty straightforward. You can purchase the T OR D item from their respective shops, causing a live grenade to drop once you die. I would suggest it to be a 2 credit cost or higher item.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
While it may seem like a decent idea, I have few concerns.
1) How will the traitors and detectives warn for this? You can’t expect everybody to avoid them.
2) It can be used as a troll item where you suicide around other people (as a detective). While rule(s) can be amended to fix this, I just don’t think it’s worth effort to give it to the detectives.

rog the dog

Banned
2) It can be used as a troll item where you suicide around other people (as a detective). While rule(s) can be amended to fix this, I just don’t think it’s worth effort to give it to the detectives.
You just made me want it to be added lmfao thats awesome.

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
You can’t exactly predict when you die. The devs could probably turn off the nade dropping on suicide or “the world” caused deaths

Timo654

Legacy
i feel like it'd just cause more trouble

if an innocent kills a detective using this, who gets punished for RDM?
lets say it was a crossfire kill, detective dies with martyrdom, blows up a group of innocent terrorists.

maybe technically nobody's at fault, but I feel like it'll cause unnecessary deaths

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
i feel like it'd just cause more trouble

if an innocent kills a detective using this, who gets punished for RDM?
lets say it was a crossfire kill, detective dies with martyrdom, blows up a group of innocent terrorists.

maybe technically nobody's at fault, but I feel like it'll cause unnecessary deaths
Innocents would never be able to get this as it’s only purchased from the t or d item shop. It would probably be denied on the detectives part but I honestly think the nade drop for t’s would be awesome. It would make it an all out panic starting from the firefight, to the nade dropping, to other innocents walking in seeing everything and then you hesitating to id the body IN CASE they bought the item. Add it bruh

Timo654

Legacy
Innocents would never be able to get this as it’s only purchased from the t or d item shop. It would probably be denied on the detectives part but I honestly think the nade drop for t’s would be awesome. It would make it an all out panic starting from the firefight, to the nade dropping, to other innocents walking in seeing everything and then you hesitating to id the body IN CASE they bought the item. Add it bruh
I didn't say innocents got it, I meant an inno kills detective with martyrdom in crossfire.

It's fun until you're together with a t buddy who gets blown up because they had the perk. Also, wouldn't the body just blow up? After the initial explosion I don't see why the innocents would hesitate to ID the body.

Max

Supporter
No thanks, I hated it when it was first implemented in CoD and I think something like this would cause too many headache for all parties. I wouldn't want to be any of the staff dealing with matrydom rdm reports.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rejecting this - Rewarding people for (unintentionally) dying isn't good for gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.