Solved Menu boxes text are in black

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallia appericator

Supporter
ttt_mc_nuketown_b10001.jpg
Text seems to be in black than the usual white for me, i think that has something to do with the new "mounting system" which seems to cause problems for me.

1636679716289.png

metallia appericator

Supporter
@Pierogi controls workshop content
thats quite surprising, but yeah, i think he may have added a mounting addon for some reason, and i think that's been causing some problems on my side

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
When you rejoin again if you could let us know if this happens or not. If it doesn't I'll go ahead and close this.

Eternal_Fuckering

VIP
Legacy
When you rejoin again if you could let us know if this happens or not. If it doesn't I'll go ahead and close this.
Its been happening to me too. Along with gun sounds being either glitched or non existant. Both things appeared at the same time. The dualies have no sound on my end and other players have said them same when I shoot it and when they shoot it. I've heard its the same with the M1 Garand too

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I had the same issue, for me it fixed itself after a while. Pierogi sent me this DM about it
eoGVf4k.png

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Thank you for reporting this issue to the staff team! This has been fixed and I'll be closing the thread now

metallia appericator

Supporter
Seems to be fixed for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.