miggo​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:40689817​
Reported Person's IGN
RFCoil​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:153086240​
Explain the situation
hey guys new player here!!! i was just playing on vanilla (i love minecraft maps) and having a fun time (i was considering donating) when this big playgruond bully RFCoil starts messin with me accusing me of all kinds of things!!! (i wont say what because then this report would seem like an ego stroke,,,). So yeah then basically his primal instincts let him get the best of him and he rdms me in cold blood, which isn't a big deal u know... rdm is rdm (im usually a pretty chill person.. til u start messin with me)... but u wont believe what happens next... he uses a textbook loophole method in the report to try to sway any potential staff member that could be joining after us........ thats right....... he writes "You were KOS'd" when there was clearly no such thing heard,,, i am writing this with tears running down my face... i was having a blast gaming.. when suddenly it all took a turn for the worse... this man is a LEGENDARY rank on the old server (and an ex-staff too) so i am nauseated by his behavior... i dont know if i can return to the servers after this....​
here is a video recorder recording of the events... https://streamable.com/tud1j6
i am thinking maybe rfcoil just lost control out of pure anger for a moment (we all have our monkey moments),, so im willing to forgive if he makes a live apology video (minimum 1 minute length) and/or purchases me one of the permanent ranks on the server... in other case ill let the staff handle this....​

Last edited:

tay

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Posting irrelevant information in appeals
absolutely shameful behavior against a new member of our community

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
RFCoil did rdm and will serve a slay for it.
I will leave this report open, in case @RFCOIL wants to make a statement. I am willing to remove the slay if you two come to an agreement of some sort, but in case that happens, I would need to know the time and the map of the round in this video.

Thanks for reporting!
Report: Completed
Voided: not Voided

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
umm this is a little more serious than just a tiny rdm....
Right, right, the attempted loophole. Based on everything you have provided, I can just about warn him not to loophole. A singular case like this is just not enough for me to make a too much of a deal out of it. Only if it was continued or if he already had history of lying in reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.