Mikeits

Your IGN
Mikeits​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:47516878​
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned for group trolling, which while I was playing with a friend, Scarface43, I was not or had no intention of trolling. I legitimately had him fooled thinking I was innocent. We didn't metagame and we didn't ghost.​

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
@Voca to address your ban.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this, give me a moment to gather the evidence.

But the reason behind the Grouptrolling Ban, was due to you and your friend teaming up as a Detective and a Traitor, into killing 3 people, leading to your Friend RDMing 3 players in said process.
Your friend also kept false KoSing random players, during other rounds you both were also accusing random players you stumbled upon of being traitors.

Evidence will be uploading shortly

Mikeits

I have seen this, give me a moment to gather the evidence.

But the reason behind the Grouptrolling Ban, was due to you and your friend teaming up as a Detective and a Traitor, into killing 3 people, leading to your Friend RDMing 3 players in said process.
Your friend also kept false KoSing random players, during other rounds you both were also accusing random players you stumbled upon of being traitors.

Evidence will be uploading shortly
I just egged him onto doing it. I'm a traitor and I was a "proved" man because I watched him heal up in a room instead of killing him.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Alright so here is the clip used as evidence for the ban.

I joined a bit late so I didnt get to record some of the previous events that occured.
Some players were complaining that the 2 of you were calling random KoSes on people during other rounds.
And based on this clip it looked pretty evident that the 2 of you teamed up and decided to kill 3 other players while avoiding eachother, when one of you were Detective and the other was Traitor.

Now you claim that this was due to you fooling your friend into believing you were Inno, fair enough its easy to fool your friends, + you both seem fairly new to the game, and servers, so I wouldnt expect the 2 of you to have a huge amount of game knowledge, especially not your friend.

It was however not very wise of you to fool your friend into RDMing everyone.

Now you seem fairly sincere, so Im going to take your words for it that it wasnt your intention and unban you both.

However your friend will still serve a slay for every RDM he comitted, as well as the 2 of you should consider to read up on the rules of the server, so you dont get caught in similiar situations.

Appeal Accepted

Mikeits

Alright so here is the clip used as evidence for the ban.

I joined a bit late so I didnt get to record some of the previous events that occured.
Some players were complaining that the 2 of you were calling random KoSes on people during other rounds.
And based on this clip it looked pretty evident that the 2 of you teamed up and decided to kill 3 other players while avoiding eachother, when one of you were Detective and the other was Traitor.

Now you claim that this was due to you fooling your friend into believing you were Inno, fair enough its easy to fool your friends, + you both seem fairly new to the game, and servers, so I wouldnt expect the 2 of you to have a huge amount of game knowledge, especially not your friend.

It was however not very wise of you to fool your friend into RDMing everyone.

Now you seem fairly sincere, so Im going to take your words for it that it wasnt your intention and unban you both.

However your friend will still serve a slay for every RDM he comitted, as well as the 2 of you should consider to read up on the rules of the server, so you dont get caught in similiar situations.

Appeal Accepted
Thank you for accepting my appeal. RDMing is something that seems a fair bit too common on the server, but as a traitor I think it's to my advantage and a valid strategy to get other to my dirty work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.