• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loomin.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Hello AHG community,

We are coming VERY close to that sweet sweet release date! Before we release we want to know what you guys would like to see first. So we can best suit your interests. One of our servers is Survival, however, we would like to know if you guys would like a Peaceful Survival Server (No PVP/Raiding), A Survival Server with PVP (No Raiding), or a Factions server with raiding and war.

I will add this in here, for factions, it would not be like all the items are handed to you and you build massive giant bases. Everything for the factions server you would get yourself.

Last edited:

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
I feel like a factions server would ensure the most fun, perhaps with some rules in place to limit how and when you can raid, but otherwise it would encourage teams to outdo each other and compete for resources and territory.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
VIP
Legacy
A smart player who wants to play peacefully can play peacefully on the most hardcore factions server by living far/not making enemies/not claiming land, there is multiple ways to avoid grief. A player who wants to raid, however, obviously can't do it on a server where raiding is banned and will likely just not play. I think factions is the move for this reason.. We are a TTT community with aggressive and competitive players, and I think people should be allowed to compete as much as possible and in as many ways as possible. Honestly without the aspect of risk or competition I can get bored of minecraft kinda fast

kill waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
We need factions pvp... I feel like a regular survival surver with no pvp or raiding would die in a month like half the other modern SMP's having factions pvp / raiding would probably make playercounts more active and not die out so quickly a modern SMP owned by AHG would get boring in a month and have like 2 ppl on only bringing a few ppl back with server resets

Fuzzy Slug

VIP
Legacy
Factions server with raiding and war :) in my opinion it's more vanilla and Minecraft-realistic to the O.G. servers (at least the ones I'm used to)

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
VIP
Legacy
You cant play factions with 10 people dummies, survival is always fun no matter how many concurrent players.
Factions with low pop is essentially survival.. .. but survival with a big pop could never be factions...now yuo see...

Plus I feel like a factions server will do better on launch and a more peaceful survival server could come out after and still do well. However, I don't feel like we could do it the opposite way, releasing a factions server after a survival server, because the players who want to raid will have already left, and the others who stayed on survival likely wont want to leave at that point. I think starting with slimefun can overwhelm some people, but coming out with a slimefun server after factions can respark interest. People will be more willing to try new things then, rather than at the start I feel like

Max

Supporter
Peaceful server imo, but not gonna happen seeing how bloodthirsty everyone else seems to be, so just another reason I wasn't gonna play in the first place.

Scrungy

Banned
Legacy
going bananas shopping bananza tony danza, fanta beverage i have leverage over you several overall levels above you, shove you i will push push you and smush you blowing my nose using tissue i missues my brain im going insane my eyes they rain, crying and lying i will never stop trying frying pan pubg im lucky winning

Scrungy

Banned
Legacy
Spam
winner winner chicken dinner i make shorty grinner stop it sinner you defile and rile me up i pile you with my cryo powers mr freeze im mr sneeze al-ergy, have an orgy with fergy and will i am i am william shakespear rhymes, like rick grimes im killing zombies and wombie wombat you are fat