94050503-22AE-4F9C-BA41-E7080DB9E620.jpeg
Creative/agree/dumb

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Pretty sure agree should be fixed. Before I do the others, let me know if there is still an issue.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
They should be fixed. If anyone else sees the reactions weirdly, lemme know.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
1L05i9N.png

you liars, this wasn't solved, instead you decided to sweep it under the rug and pretend you solved the issue. this is sickening, truly sickening, i look up to the staff team, i even have a poster of all you guys up on my wall and i pray and look at it everyday because that's how much i looked up to you. but this was a total slap to the face. fuck you.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
1L05i9N.png

you liars, this wasn't solved, instead you decided to sweep it under the rug and pretend you solved the issue. this is sickening, truly sickening, i look up to the staff team, i even have a poster of all you guys up on my wall and i pray and look at it everyday because that's how much i looked up to you. but this was a total slap to the face. fuck you.
was this on mobile or desktop? Either way it looks like i’ll just have to take the file and individually split them, rather than just pointing a reference at a specific area of the larger image

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
was this on mobile or desktop? Either way it looks like i’ll just have to take the file and individually split them, rather than just pointing a reference at a specific area of the larger image
This actually happened on both but the screenshot is when it happened on desktop.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This actually happened on both but the screenshot is when it happened on desktop.
alright, then it’s probably an issue stemming from some style formatting somewhere. I’ll try and fix when I get off work

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
All the reactions are now taken from individual 16x16 images. There should be no more issues with them. If there are, you can respond to this thread again and Ill take another look

Status
Not open for further replies.