Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I wanted to see what people think of this idea:
  • Every month, have 1-2 weapons chosen at random. These will be the challenge weapons of the month.
  • Gold skins for these weapons would become available in the pointshop for that month.
  • Unlocking these skins would require a significant amount of kills or headshots.
  • Gold skins would be limited to VIP and up, just like SGM.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

MiGGo

VIP
Legacy
Personally don't like the idea, because kill challenges like that usually devolve into people just farming the kills while the server is on low population. It wouldn't be such a bad thing, if it didn't hinder people from actually playing the game, because it's really fucking boring to join a server just to see that people farming kills and not actually playing the game (And they usually dont react kindly when you want to play the game normally while they farm). Maybe if the kills only started counting at 16+ players.

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
I can see pros and cons of this idea.
At one way, it can encourage people to come back and play on AHG.
However, due to my experience with anything related to killing with specific weapons, t weapons, etc., I have seen good chunk of people doing what MiGGo said.
Neutral on this idea.

metallia appericator

Supporter
-1 no supporter skins, uninterested

Aidan

Expert Member
I wanted to see what people think of this idea:
  • Every month, have 1-2 weapons chosen at random. These will be the challenge weapons of the month.
  • Gold skins for these weapons would become available in the pointshop for that month.
  • Unlocking these skins would require a significant amount of kills or headshots.
  • Gold skins would be limited to VIP and up, just like SGM.
By significant like 1000 kills or what?

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Now that this thing has aged a bit, I feel like its good to mention how my experience both with the July event and the Halloween event was like, when it comes to the concerns brought up.

Whenever I played it was never an issue that people were farming kills for the challenges without playing the game, all my own kills was through normal gameplay, even if the server was lowpop, people werent just agreeing to farm kills on eachother, there will always be some people who will try to farm during lowpop if they are afraid of missing the event skins etc. But thats their decision, they are only taking the fun from themself.
But never did I ever experience people doing it while the server was popped with 6 players and more.

Tho when it comes to the skins offered, Im honestly bored of the typical Gold skin, maybe let it be gold skin with variety on the gold colour like RoseGold, Skyblue Gold or other types of jewelry colours, such a Diamond or Emerald

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
The AWP was a terrible weapon for a challenge like this, or at least having to get 100 kills with it was terrible. The AWP is so shit compared to the one we had on SGM that it made trying to get kills with it very tedious and just not fun. Both the AWP and the Barrett got nerfed so hard that they aren't even viable imo. If I'm trying to get kills as an innocent, the only times I'll get to do so is if I get attacked by a traitor or if there's a group attacking a traitor. In both scenarios, you get pretty much one chance to hit a headshot with the AWP before the fight ends (you die or the group gets the t). I thought the deagle was fine, however.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Now that this thing has aged a bit, I feel like its good to mention how my experience both with the July event and the Halloween event was like, when it comes to the concerns brought up.

Whenever I played it was never an issue that people were farming kills for the challenges without playing the game, all my own kills was through normal gameplay, even if the server was lowpop, people werent just agreeing to farm kills on eachother, there will always be some people who will try to farm during lowpop if they are afraid of missing the event skins etc. But thats their decision, they are only taking the fun from themself.
But never did I ever experience people doing it while the server was popped with 6 players and more.

Tho when it comes to the skins offered, Im honestly bored of the typical Gold skin, maybe let it be gold skin with variety on the gold colour like RoseGold, Skyblue Gold or other types of jewelry colours, such a Diamond or Emerald
ill do anything for a rose gold skin

Aidan

Expert Member
The AWP was a terrible weapon for a challenge like this, or at least having to get 100 kills with it was terrible. The AWP is so shit compared to the one we had on SGM that it made trying to get kills with it very tedious and just not fun. Both the AWP and the Barrett got nerfed so hard that they aren't even viable imo. If I'm trying to get kills as an innocent, the only times I'll get to do so is if I get attacked by a traitor or if there's a group attacking a traitor. In both scenarios, you get pretty much one chance to hit a headshot with the AWP before the fight ends (you die or the group gets the t). I thought the deagle was fine, however.
I didn't even finish it, didn't get the skin

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Spent too damn long doing that annoying challenge, a glitch ended up taking it away </3

Status
Not open for further replies.