motorsteak​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:38322240​
Reported Person's IGN
FrogDoggo​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:71084878​
Explain the situation
before all this I had rdmed pierogi, he was a T and I was inno and i received 2 slays for it and this seems to be the standard on ahg, it happens every time i've rdmed a T as any role, if not then a lot of mods need reeducated
N5FbsnM.png

CFkDY4w.png

i reported frogdoggo for rdm, i was a t, they were det/inno, the report was valid but frog only slayed themseleves once despite other mods being on and when i asked about this frog said he wouldn't slay himself again and then told me in text chat to "take it to the forums" if i wanted to but he wasn't gonna slay himself twice which up until now was the punishment i got every single time i've rdmed a t but when it's an admin slaying themselves i guess you can make up rules
9aEs505.png

so yeah, here it is, a mod wouldn't do something they were supposed to or explain why they shouldn't and just stonewalled/ignored me and said "see ya on the forums bucko!!!"​

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
For the RDM against me, I gave discretion for targeting (+1 slay) due to a combination of your response and how blatant the RDM was. Targeted RDM is usually 2 slays regardless of role.

It was never practice on AHG or SGM to add extra slays for lost T rounds.

Tagging @FrogDoggo and his admin @Espurr

motorsteak

For the RDM against me, I gave discretion for targeting (+1 slay) due to a combination of your response and how blatant the RDM was.
7cKOtLh.png

this was given out the next map after frogdoggo left for rdm against me that was exactly the same as how frogdoggo rdmed me

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
7cKOtLh.png

this was given out the next map after frogdoggo left for rdm against me that was exactly the same as how frogdoggo rdmed me
You'll have to ask @LadyCloudia what the slay was for, but I would imagine it wasn't just for your report (i.e. she dealt with two reports against the same person at once)

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
You'll have to ask @LadyCloudia what the slay was for, but I would imagine it wasn't just for your report (i.e. she dealt with two reports against the same person at once)
That one in the screenshot was for someone who mass rdm'ed and was overall toxic. As seen I gave them two slays and they were banned for being toxic overall. I hope that was clear but as for Froggo, I don't remember.
example_.png

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this report and will respond once Frogdoggo has given his response and evidence. I do want to thank you for your patience in the meantime.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hello I've seem this report and will respond when i have time latter today as i have work to go to right now

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Ok I Am Now Home And Can Reply to this report

So I admit I did RDM you That was my mistake on that one and I did take my slay for it. When it comes to RDM of a Traitor as an inno/det it is 1 slay. It is also 1 slay per RDM. The only time that a Player would be given two slays for RDMING a Traitor is if that Player was a fellow Traitor and they straight up RDMED their Traitor buddy. The reason I told you to take it to the forms was because you were yelling "two slays frog" and when i didnt you kept going on so I asked you to bring it here were we can have conversation about it. As for my evidence i have two videos One is the slay I gave myself and a bit after to of the conversation that was going on in the server. The second video is of the two slays I gave you for your RDM the map prier to the one that this report is from. When I gave you the two slays for the RDM on Pierogi I was given discretion to give them to you as you were continuing to carry on something that was happing in discord. As you will see the slays were for targeting.

Your Slay

My Slay

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Good evening, so I have taken a look at the evidence provided. To start off with the 2 slays. As you have been advised and shown here in Evidence 2, it was stated via Admin + Discretion for Targeted RDM.
Now moving on to Frogs kill on you, was it RDM? 100% Was it inentional, it'd be a tough sell for me to say it was anything besides a misunderstanding of who shot, in which only 1 slay was applied.

I'm going to go ahead and mark this report as Invalid

If you have any questions, Please feel free to reach out to me here over the forums, on Steam at Espurr, or through discord at Espurr#7986

Report:
Invalid
Thread: Locked

Thank you for your report and have a great rest of your night.

Status
Not open for further replies.