Rejected Move Air Pods and Shades to accessories tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Since.. there really isn't an accessories tab on the forums... i'm just slapping this wherever and letting the staff figure out where to move this shit later.

can we move the shades... and air pods... to accessories... why do we need to go to upgrades to equip or unequip them??

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
the sunglasses remove the red blood effect on your screen when you take damage, and the air pods remove the ringing sound from explosions, so they're kind of both an upgrade and an accessory

Texas Red

Banned
bad suggestion honestly

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
the sunglasses remove the red blood effect on your screen when you take damage, and the air pods remove the ringing sound from explosions, so they're kind of both an upgrade and an accessory
That would be true if not for the fact you can still have the upgrades without having them equipped as an accessory...
So the upgrades work regardless if you have the accessory on or off.. so there's no need to go to upgrade section just to take them off as accessories.

it's not really anything major apart from the fact it's pointless and messy system.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
That would be true if not for the fact you can still have the upgrades without having them equipped as an accessory...
So the upgrades work regardless if you have the accessory on or off.. so there's no need to go to upgrade section just to take them off as accessories.

it's not really anything major apart from the fact it's pointless and messy system.
But they aren't technically an accessory if they are giving you an upgrade

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
But they aren't technically an accessory if they are giving you an upgrade
but they don't technically give you an upgrade if you can still have the upgrade without them being equipped... so they more of an accessory
but this is going to go nowhere so just remove the post i guess or close it i guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.